Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unstable Wife - Arrested for child cruelty
So my wife has received 4 psychiatric diagnosis of severe Add, depression and anxiety over the course of the past 10 years. She has always refused to accept the efforts of professionals, and when we had children, huge problems arose.

When our daughter required a hospital visit, having been phoned by my baby sitter, my wife refused for 2 hours to take her.

She fled the house and I was arrested for a number of child cruelty issues. These have proven to be unfounded and the police report finds my wife to be "unreliable".

However she also made allegations in relation to my treatment of her, called Coercive Control. Police/Solicitor believe these will not go anywhere, especially as my wife has a diagnosis of extreme ADD and other related issues. 

I have not seen my children in 3 months, with my wife's solicitor giving mine a written confirmation that access would be granted.

My solicitor now wants to go for an Emergency C2, and will submit the details of my wifes diagnosis, and her refusal to undergo treatment, even though there are documented instances of her , accidentally, harming my children, and that she lied and tried to have me charged with child abuse.

What happens at a C2 application and what is the best outcome I can expect?

Please give any detail, or thoughts.

Many thanks

Missed
(09-24-2017, 10:13 AM)Missedtheboat Wrote: So my wife has received 4 psychiatric diagnosis of severe Add, depression and anxiety over the course of the past 10 years. She has always refused to accept the efforts of professionals, and when we had children, huge problems arose.

When our daughter required a hospital visit, having been phoned by my baby sitter, my wife refused for 2 hours to take her.

She fled the house and I was arrested for a number of child cruelty issues. These have proven to be unfounded and the police report finds my wife to be "unreliable".

However she also made allegations in relation to my treatment of her, called Coercive Control. Police/Solicitor believe these will not go anywhere, especially as my wife has a diagnosis of extreme ADD and other related issues. 

I have not seen my children in 3 months, with my wife's solicitor giving mine a written confirmation that access would be granted.

My solicitor now wants to go for an Emergency C2, and will submit the details of my wifes diagnosis, and her refusal to undergo treatment, even though there are documented instances of her , accidentally, harming my children, and that she lied and tried to have me charged with child abuse.

What happens at a C2 application and what is the best outcome I can expect?

Please give any detail, or thoughts.

Many thanks

Missed

If Cafcass and/or Social Services are not involved, they will be put in.

Its lilkley they will be asked to do an assesment of what the current situation is, and file a report.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My ex-wife is not allowing me to see my child Safdara 1 2,143 05-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Ex wife being impossible with child arrangements Jock07 1 2,538 01-18-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: markthomas