Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Letter templates
I was wondering if you'd find it useful if I posted some of our website resources (specific info) on here occasionally? 
For example, today I was thinking about those of you paying solicitors who initially just send a letter. You can write many of these yourselves with the right info. Some time ago we commissioned a legal professional to create some templates. There's a link below to each page which has up to five templates, so you'll have to scroll down to find what you need. Here you go (bit lengthy but bear with it):

After Court Part One
(you need to scroll down the article for each template)
  • Change of Surname
  • Being informed of Child's School Issues
  • Children Moving School
  • Taking Children on Holiday
  • Agreeing Communication Whilst Away
After Court Part Two
(again to scroll down the article for each template)
  • You want to take your children abroad and no other party has the benefit of a residence order
  • You want to take your children abroad and your ex has the benefit of a residence order
  • Your ex wishes to take children abroad and has the benefit of a residence order or no residence order applies
  • Your ex wishes to take the children abroad and you have the benefit of a residence order
  • When your ex partner wants to emigrate with your children
School, Health and Clubs:
(remember to scroll down)
  • Requesting information about your child's schooling/education
  • Requesting access to child's medical records
  • To School or club asking to be put on the emergency contact list
Your Ex and Holiday Issues
  • To Mother who wants to take child abroad on holiday
  • informing mother that you are taking a child on holiday abroad
  • informing of holiday details and requesting extra days
  • Maintaining communication channels while one party is away

Child Support/Maintenance Issues
(again to scroll down the article for each template)
  • Denying or questioning paternity
  • Disputing calculations
  • About payment end date
  • Asking for calculation details
  • Indicating extenuating circumstances
  • About a change of circumstances
Do these help?
Thanks, Clare (Separated Dads)
Excellent. Will keep referring back to these as communication can be really difficult!
These are superb. Many thanks for providing these resources.
Yeah thanks,
Was just reading the letter asking for permission to go on holiday and the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up. If she gets her "lives with" order then its wet weekends in Scunthorpe for the next 14 years.
(03-07-2018, 11:19 AM)Naive Wrote: Yeah thanks,
Was just reading the letter asking for permission to go on holiday and the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up. If she gets her "lives with" order then its wet weekends in Scunthorpe for the next 14 years.

No it isn't ... she thinks she can stop you taking a kid on holiday but in reality you will have your time and can do what you want... if she disagrees you go back to court ... quality time with each parent is paramount ... 

Letters templates - great idea
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"
Any templates for attempting to re-instate contact when the mother has suspended it against interim court order?
(04-16-2018, 04:52 PM)MarkyB Wrote: Any templates for attempting to re-instate contact when the mother has suspended it against interim court order?

Hi there
We don't have one for this purpose, but I've been in touch with our legal person and we're getting one written. Are there any others anyone needs while we're at it?

Clare - Separated Dads
How about a template to ask ex's to be reasonable?
Great, thanks for posting - the templates have prompted me to look into my situation a little closer..

Specifically my CMS payments which are based on my reported annual income made available to the CMS by the inland revenue..... I'll post a new thread for some help if anyone has any insight....
Online assignment help by My Assignment Services has been trusted by millions of students worldwide for over a decade. We have been providing complete academic assistance to students struggling with their college and university tasks. Whether it is an essay, dissertation, case study or any other form of assessment, you can trust us for 100% original, well-researched and referenced academic documents that ensure High-Distinction grades. An online assignment help, academic services provider such as My Assignment Services, is well-known for its 24-hour online assistance on the WhatsApp platform. Students can reach out to us with their queries at any point of the day or night and get the most effective solutions for them. Our best online academic help experts talk about how to select and evaluate the right academic sources, Cheap Assignment Help which will help you clear all your assignment-related doubts at low cost.