Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Order. I can not see my children :(
If you have not committed a crime then I would not admit to some thing you have not done. Rape is serious, and so is domestic violence. If you admit to the above said then you will open up a can of worms for your self and not in a good way.
The courts always prove facts against you when you are the father when their are no fact.

Its nonsense that a Judge has asked you to admit to such a serious allegation before you can see your children. This is the judicial system going micky mouse
Problem is if he dont then he dont see his children anyway. i think they are more trying to get him to admit to the domestic violence part.
What can you do , other than do what they ask to see your children
If the rape allegation carried any weight you would have had Mr Plod knocking on your door already - they aren't so just deal with the DV and do not admit to the rape allegation
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I am still baffled with what the mother wants the mother gets attitude.

I wonder why the courts didnt give the mother the above treatment with me being a father and his son a victim of Dv.

Ive never known such crap in my 22 years working on deaf ears in this sector and still I am a victim of the failed judicial system.

I couldnt get a bat in anytime in my case. Totally disgraceful. But I can help others with combating the rubbish in court with the children's act and contact.which judges and cafcass dont seem to be clued up on.
The bottom line is these idiots whom carry out reports do not know u or your child. Its £££ to them.
Get a good position statements across corresponding with the welfare checklist n your derail the normal outcome of where u become a pt parent on weekends to shared care arrangements.
Just  to update you guys.
I have been waiting for ARCH to call me back to put me on the course but even though I called twice till now.
Anyways I talked a gym buddy she works in "Victim Support" see she can help me she said call victim and they run their own course that are shorter and precise than ARCH DV courses.
I called Victim support and I had a call from one of the their partner who does DV courses called "NEW-ERA" https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/help-an...ds/new-era
I invited for meeting with them in local Probation Office where they run their courses to asses me and recommend a course for me.
I was recommend a short course and After second meeting month they would start the 10 sessions 90 minutes program with 6 people in a group.
I talked to a solicitor that I would use for variation of order for direct contact with children and the solicitor says she never heard of these courses and will look into it for to make sure they are suitable for me and will be accepted as other programs are long and extensive.

anyone heard about New-Era?

thanks
No as it is only in certain areas as just looked at link. I would just do the course anyway but it still maybe that you will have to do original course suggested
(10-25-2018, 07:33 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: No as it is only in certain areas as just looked at link. I would just do the course anyway but it still maybe that you will have to do original course suggested
You are right as my solicitor is also not sure, however still waiting for the update. 
The arch still have not called back eventhough I called them twice to enrol on their program.
I believe at the moment it is better than nothing I hope it will be considered an eligible time spent if I still have to do the full program. At-least this one at the moment keeping me busy  Undecided
Another UPDATE:

I was expected to complete a DVPP course before I could meet children so after waiting ARCH for ages and not hearing anything from them I reached out to New-ERA who suggested I should get on the SPECTRUM course for ten sessions that I did. it was like 1.5hr session a week. I told my solicitor to contact the the course and make sure it was the right one I was attending so that an application can be made on that basis. The solicitor was waste of time she was looking for anther job somewhere and did not followup the the course however made an application just before I finished the course. She left the firm a day before the hearing so a replacement solicitor went with me and straight away the CAFCASS  and my ex solicitor objected that the course was too short. long story short they contacted the course provider and agreed on me completing the BBR course and return back.  the BBR course is about 24 weeks. I have already finished the foundation i.e. 6 weeks and can't wait to get on with the the rest of 3x6 sessions.
Every session is about 2.5hrs long.
(06-19-2019, 10:25 PM)ashkhan Wrote: Another UPDATE:

I was expected to complete a DVPP course before I could meet children so after waiting ARCH for ages and not hearing anything from them I reached out to New-ERA who suggested I should get on the SPECTRUM course for ten sessions that I did. it was like 1.5hr session a week. I told my solicitor to contact the the course and make sure it was the right one I was attending so that an application can be made on that basis. The solicitor was waste of time she was looking for anther job somewhere and did not followup the the course however made an application just before I finished the course. She left the firm a day before the hearing so a replacement solicitor went with me and straight away the CAFCASS  and my ex solicitor objected that the course was too short. long story short they contacted the course provider and agreed on me completing the BBR course and return back.  the BBR course is about 24 weeks. I have already finished the foundation i.e. 6 weeks and can't wait to get on with the the rest of 3x6 sessions.
Every session is about 2.5hrs long.

My son was in the same situation regarding courses.  I looked up lots of shorter courses, but they were not approved by CAFCASS or the courts, so he is now on the BBR/DVPP course and is half way through.

He has his next court date looming, which will look at the report/progress from the course manager. 

Just to let you know you are no alone in having to admit to allegations which are false, my son had to accept all findings before he was accepted on the course.  It seems no course means no contact, no moving forward in the eyes of the court/CAFCASS.  If you admit to the findings CAFCASS/Course/Courts can say "Look we did our job, we changed this man from an abuser into a Great DAD/Person" - Look how wonderful we ARE... !
If it smells like BS, Looks like BS, Then it is BS).

NK

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  final order scottgrey 1 1,849 06-12-2020, 08:51 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Final Order Gingerwiz 3 3,919 07-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: marwood
  FINAL CHILDREN HEARING ADVICE FRAM 8 7,857 04-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Hazy
  Final Hearing Order - Get it sealed on the day Leader1978 3 3,736 02-26-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Final order day... MrJohn 0 1,500 09-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: MrJohn
  Final order civic4 1 2,544 08-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Tamagoto
  Final Order asd1270 0 1,893 08-14-2018, 11:25 PM
Last Post: asd1270