Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living with potential dangerous women fake DV/potential rape.
Brick 
Hi 
I am married for 15 years with 2 kids need help and advice as she made fake allegation of DV controlling behaver and few other things.

She don't want to leave cash cow she wants to keep me and get money off me and live in nice place and try to rule my kids life she have controlling behaviour issue and gone on antidepressant twice due to work.

I am under child protection plan as i never agreed to fake allegation of DV they kept the plan on emotional harassment to kids and wife.

i want to separate however really worried about this woman she can make up any kind of allegation can anyone pointment in right direction as currently all going well the moment i say i want a divorce she will put fake allegation on me and potentially run away with my kids to abroad.

can anyone help and point me in the right direction how to get away from her without much hassle and i dont have any assets i have given her half of my money however she wants everything from my bank account due to kids she wants 10 years maintenance in advance. if i dont agree she will put fake charges on me i am really scared as in meeting with council they don't want to listen to my side of story at all.
you are living in the same house, put a spy camera in the living room, download the footage on a daily basis, once you have two/three weeks worth of footage, go through them and see what is going on. If you see any abuse then report it to social services.
Body cameras are about thirty quid on eBay and she will never spot it. Get et to make these threats on camera then go to the police to press charges. It is of course very very illegal for her to do this. Even if you (eventually) drop the charges. It will make he look like a prize dick head in court when you have the inevitable custody battle. Don't fuck about, you need to put your kids first and that means making sure you're safe and not threatened.
(03-11-2019, 04:14 PM)Tamagoto Wrote: Body cameras are about thirty quid on eBay and she will never spot it. Get et to make these threats on camera then go to the police to press charges. It is of course very very illegal for her to do this. Even if you (eventually) drop the charges. It will make he look like a prize dick head in court when you have the inevitable custody battle. Don't fuck about, you need to put your kids first and that means making sure you're safe and not threatened.

Thank you so much for advice. She tells me that she will fix me up with loads of fake charges when she is angry and in a moment when i am not ready. I have taken video of her shouting at maximum volume on me and kids for really small things. I am under child protection plan by council as they dont listen to me she reported to school she was late from her parents house(holidays) out of uk due to domestic violence and made up whole story. school reported to social services and they are not at all listening to me. social services is pushing me to accept domestic violence no matter what ( i said i will never agree to what i haven't done) SS wants to move on and close the case as long i accept what i haven't done they are happy to send me one perpetrator course and they will close the case and she will go for victim support course.

I need to know there is not a single evidence and this matter is taken very seriously by police and social services. She made complaint and i have to pay 50% of my bank balance to not escalate matter i paid her close to 100k to her in via bank transfer to keep her happy not to move to next steps and she stopped further allegations however she dont want to take old allegations back.

i am so confused and depressed with this situation i dont know what can i do.

I am really good father i dont have any personal hobbies only focused on wife and kids now this makes think why all men are treated like criminals in this society when  this can be opposite.
"She tells me that she will fix me up with loads of fake charges when she is angry and in a moment when i am not ready."

Oh man, if you had that as part of a recording...

"social services is pushing me to accept domestic violence no matter what ( i said i will never agree to what i haven't done) "

I had overwhelming evidence where there are 14 videos of my ex hitting the children and she admitted and accepted caution for child cruelty and social services did put pressure on me to go on DVIP which is for domestic abuse perpetrator based on her unproven false claims, which I refused further I said I have recording of her admitting to holding a knife against me and they did not provide me any help nor have they offer her to take DV perpetrator service.

My advice, record, record and record, get a spy cam, a body cam as well as getting a recording app on your phone, gather your evidence, you could be sitting on a gold mine, do it before she becomes wise to it.
They make it sound all so simple don’t they? Just admit to DV that never actually happened; agree to attend a DVIP course, and your case will be closed. Maybe I just have a suspicious nature, but I have a feeling that this could come back to bite you.

I mean, suppose your ex decided to apply for a Non-Molestation Order at some stage. You’d read all the false allegations in her statement and decide to contest it. The Family Court would then likely ask Social Services for a report, and there it is in black and white that you’ve admitted to DV!

I’ve read on this site a few times where guys have been in a similar situation, so, hopefully, someone will post on how they dealt with this. My natural inclination would be that you shouldn’t admit to DV, but it seems that Social Services are only giving you this way forward.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is there any help for men for fake allegations bitterending1818 1 486 08-29-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Where to get legal advice for fake DV allegations/starting divorce bitterending1818 1 722 05-02-2019, 10:43 AM
  need a strong solicitor who can save me from fake allegations bitterending1818 3 982 03-10-2019, 06:42 PM
  Keeping physically fit - Meet more women & be strong and capable for your children Tamagoto 9 2,497 09-27-2018, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Fatcat1980
  How to avoid potential fake Rape domestic violance case bitterending1818 3 1,093 09-21-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: LTCDAD
  Why women divorce men ohitsonlyme 26 8,158 09-15-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ohitsonlyme
  Potential Divorce ttkk 1 1,691 01-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: HighFi