Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
Yes they are good at doing that nice behaviour thing while investigations are going on - but don't trust it! They soon revert once the process is over.

What will happen with the non mol prosecution? Assume there will be a hearing. If so you can give all the social work reports/details and say the situation is being dealt with via the family courts. Apologise for the breach but say it is the ex who is currently the cause of concern to the child via social services. How was it breached? Something minor like a text or phone call - or a big argument in her face or something?
(04-14-2019, 08:16 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Yes they are good at doing that nice behaviour thing while investigations are going on - but don't trust it!  They soon revert once the process is over.

What will happen with the non mol prosecution?   Assume there will be a hearing.  If so you can give all the social work reports/details and say the situation is being dealt with via the family courts.  Apologise for the breach but say it is the ex who is currently the cause of concern to the child via social services. How was it breached?  Something minor like a text or phone call - or a big argument in her face or something?

Normal behavior has resumed.

Had access with daughter last night, seemed no issues until i happened to look out of an upstairs window to see the ex's car parked up monitoring my property. She hung about for over 2 hours just watching, i didn't want to call police at that time as my daughter was in the house but did report it afterwards.

Now waiting on police to call round for statement and see pictures, this is now the 3rd breach since November....

Its obvious this woman has no respect for any order of the courts, non-mol, child arrangements, she ignores them all and does her own thing.
Scotay - you have handled yourself very well through all of this, it cant have been easy. Your ex sounds like she is going fully off the rails now. This seems harsh, but is she capable of causing physical harm to you, your partner or your child? It might be nothing but I've had my ex wife try and run me over, your ex might be tempted to act violently too..? She seems obsessed and unhinged enough.
(04-17-2019, 12:10 PM)Mr Sandman Wrote: Scotay - you have handled yourself very well through all of this, it cant have been easy. Your ex sounds like she is going fully off the rails now. This seems harsh, but is she capable of causing physical harm to you, your partner or your child? It might be nothing but I've had my ex wife try and run me over, your ex might be tempted to act violently too..? She seems obsessed and unhinged enough.

Yes 100%.
I called Social Services and they advised us not to go out, we were going to walk the dog. The thought of her following and trying to run us down did cross my mind. My partner is now too scared to stay in my home alone if i am not there.

Still awaiting word back from the police for last night to take a statement.

I do have access again on Saturday, if their is a repeat its a 999 call next time.
If you was outside your ex partners house for 2 hours ...well you be lucky if you would be there for 30 mins..there would be police there like a flash and all access stopped. Cause your ex is a woman seems like they don't bother to react when u call police
Unreal that women get away with that sort of behaviour, it's harassment no other way of putting it. Like Warwickshire1 said - if one of us was behaving like that the police would be there in a flash. Hope you get it sorted out, can't be easy!
(04-17-2019, 07:22 PM)Astroman Wrote: Unreal that women get away with that sort of behaviour, it's harassment no other way of putting it. Like Warwickshire1 said - if one of us was behaving like that the police would be there in a flash. Hope you get it sorted out, can't be easy!

Exactly what i was saying yesterday evening. 

Because i dialed 101 to report it they have 3 days in which to get back to me, i didn't want to dial 999 a my daughter was there and because of my ex sending the police repeatedly to my home on false child in danger reports my daughter is scared of the police turning up at my door.

I mentioned if it was me sitting for hours outside my ex's home i would have been arrested there and then or had my front door put through at 6am yesterday. Definitely double standards, i know my ex plays the poor frightened woman routine to any new police officer or agency she contacts.

Update--
Just seen the police were at my door at 8am, the upside of covering your home with CCTV, i assume its to see me regarding the breach but you never know, ex may have tried to deflect some blame with a false claim.
She sounds like a really bunny boiler. Either that or she is having a laugh to herself and just harrassing you because she wants to.
Access was denied on Saturday with 40 minutes notice with the usual claims my daughter is terrified and frightened of me and my partner.

Fuck it, i have had enough.
Where do I start, massive update and changes.

I was asked by Social Services to work with them and hang back from issuing another C79 breach and to work with them after being denied yet again for over 4-weeks.

Received a phone call late last Thursday from Social Services asking if they could come see me 7am on Friday morning before I went to work which I agreed. I simply assumed they were going to assist in stopping this merry-go-round of access denial, how wrong could I be.

Two Social Workers arrive with a pile of docs and tell me I’m being served, and I need to be in court at 1pm as they are putting in a emergency protection order and want to transfer full residency to me…

In court from 2pm to 7:30pm where social services detailed parental alienation, psychological abuse and high risk from my ex’s mental state and alarmingly threats of her saying, “if I can’t have her nobody will”. Ex went into the dock and behaved true to form making an absolute exhibition of herself and showing exactly what she was like and capable of 100%.

Upshot is I now have full residency for 6-months until the next hearing where a full residency hearing will be heard. The way the ex is acting and behaving and I’m getting messages from Social and school that its me who they want to have permanent residency so I’m looking at 6-month of examination to ensure I am the best option for my daughter which I fully intend to do and prove.

Court case ended up with security getting involved with ex and her mother lashing out at all parties outside court, summed them up true to form.

Ex is only getting 2 x 2-hour fully supervised accesses a week which is poetic justice as she has tried to get that one stuck on me for years now.

Ex is also due for trial in July for breach of non mol and in court in June to plead for another 2 breaches, she’s going to end up inside at this rate.

The moral is no matter what lies and crap they throw at you, if you are in the right and a decent person the truth will always come out in the end…

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 14 1,903 11-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,528 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 13,080 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,917 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,760 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,691 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,276 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 8,142 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR