Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Non Molestation Order whilst court order for child contact is already in place
(07-05-2020, 03:11 PM)SeanS Wrote: definitely yes for early hearing and early discharge. Making allegations is easy but the burden of proving them with evidence is on Ex.

I'm not so sure about making counter allegations in response to allegations, UNLESS you have very hard evidence of Ex is acting in a spiteful manner. You could certainly make references to the fact that you have been subject some harassment but making allegations and not producing anythng to back it up would run the risk of putting you in on same pedestal as Ex.

I believe your focus should be safely and calmly taking yourself out of this Non-Mol situation.

Thanks Sean
This morning police have come round. Want to interview me under caution. I will be in the police station this evening.

I'm guessing i've been called due to allegations made by the Ex.

No doubt this is another attempt to inconvenience me, which she has timed well, in time with or for the NMO (interim order which is still in force, first hearing / appeal, 30th July) and in time for my court order variation where a section 7 has been ordered, Cafcass officer yet to contact me. i'm sure all this police disclosure will appear in the next section 7 report, thats the reason behind it.

Will find out more later.
Ex is upping the ante, building up for those key dates, but you need to hold your ground, keep calm and breathe easy. All of this will be thing of the past in a few months time.
(07-20-2020, 12:50 PM)SeanS Wrote: Ex is upping the ante, building up for those key dates, but you need to hold your ground, keep calm and breathe easy. All of this will be thing of the past in a few months time.

I do hope so Sean. I mean I was kind of expecting this. Its just the experience is so gruesome!

What else should I expect?
alleging father is danger to the children, taking out secret audio/video recording from nowhere, producing hostile witness thru a friend to throw in a few. I have had the first 2 and my ex tried to influence my ex-wife to give evidence on her behalf but we were good friends that didn't work.

All of that I look back and laugh...I'm sure given sometime you would do the same, things WILL get better.
Only just seen this. hopefully you got a duty solicitor to assist
So this comes after the NMO beginning July, along with a set of conditions relating to malicious communications etc.

So yesterday walked into the police station, 6:00pm, approached by officer and advised 'you'll be interviewed under caution' so we'll have to arrest you first. Then taken into custody suite, searched and personal contents booked in and opting for duty solicitor, its now 7:15pm, taken to a cell and told to await interviewing officer. After numerous chase ups after being told officer is coming from london to interview you tomorrow 8am, then eventually the following day something else like no they're not coming from london but it will be some time today, i eventually have the interview at 3pm, duty solicitor is present. Allegations made against me in regards to breach of non mol are read out, i'm there denying it categorically, also i'm mentioning my criminal damage etc. Interview ends.

Sargent signs off release due to no evidence and marks it pending further investigation, the interviewing PSIO says we have to keep your phone, I challenged her but she said its non negotiable. In the end they kept my phone.

I made a big mistake giving my phone....

how am i supposed to continue weekly whatsapp video calls now....
when i get a new phone they can come with all sorts of 'phone number not verified crap' now can't they?
I'm so sorry you had go thru this ordeal. I can not believe for them to release for no evidence that they had to keep you almost 24 hours, this is complete bull from police....and keeping the phone ? where did that come from and for what, when they can't produce any evidence. What did duty solicitor say about that.

End of July is nearly here, try and get the NMP out of your way.
(07-21-2020, 10:07 PM)SeanS Wrote: I'm so sorry you had go thru this ordeal. I can not believe for them to release for no evidence that they had to keep you almost 24 hours, this is complete bull from police....and keeping the phone ? where did that come from and for what, when they can't produce any evidence. What did duty solicitor say about that.

End of July is nearly here, try and get the NMP out of your way.

I think the police were conniving in that manner, they took my phone as they discharged me.... no duty solicitor was present at that time.

while the incident / crime number still pending investigation etc.... will that make the NMO difficult to discharge?
the concern is, the court might put off the decision to discharge or implement to another date, pending investigation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Court Order Advice K79 1 842 07-12-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: gurmukh1985
  What happens if she dont agree to 2nd court order civic4 0 1,092 03-09-2021, 11:02 PM
Last Post: civic4
  Evidence in a Contact Order final hearing scoot76 3 2,073 02-14-2021, 12:04 PM
Last Post: scoot76
  Enforcement court order need help civic4 4 2,154 01-22-2021, 09:37 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Court Order Variation - Child Contact DRA coming up, help please BirminghamUK 16 6,820 11-02-2020, 02:10 PM
Last Post: BirminghamUK
  Breach of a Contact Order scoot76 1 1,931 05-19-2020, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Chi21965
  My right to change and enforce the court order? Secret-squirrel100 4 4,167 02-09-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: BirminghamUK
  HOLIDAYS AND REQUEST TO CHANGE COURT ORDER FRAM 0 1,752 07-02-2019, 09:50 AM
Last Post: FRAM
  Consent Order Advice, going back to Court. andynumpty 0 1,600 06-20-2019, 06:45 AM
Last Post: andynumpty
  Help needed: Court order Riman 5 5,210 06-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Riman