Separated Dads
Why women divorce men - Printable Version

+- Separated Dads (http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome! CLICK TO GO STRAIGHT TO FORUM (http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Your Stories, Advice to Recently Separated Dads (http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Why women divorce men (/thread-7324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Why women divorce men - nibbler - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 08:25 AM)Living Bate Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 04:53 AM)Fatcat1980 Wrote: I  hate her.

(09-10-2018, 05:26 AM)ohitsonlyme Wrote: I hate her  

I hate her

Lol! But seriously, hate will eat you from the inside. For a couple of months I was consumed by hatred for her for what she had done to me and our family, and my life went into a tailspin.

Forgiveness is the way forward. The beauty is she doesn't even need to know. My mental health and life in general is a whole lot better now.

RE: Why women divorce men - Living Bate - 09-10-2018

I'm not a hateful person. I want us to get along for our daughters sake. But every time I try and accept what a dick she's been she comes with another move that makes me feel a certain way.

RE: Why women divorce men - Tamagoto - 09-10-2018

Nibblers right though - it will eat you alive. I’ve seen so many people consumed by resentment whilst the other person carries on with their life oblivious. Hate poisons one person. You.

RE: Why women divorce men - Fatcat1980 - 09-10-2018

I do understand, and I'm also not hateful. But I can be bitter for a long time. I know I'll forgive her in future.

Interestingly, I talk to her sister and she has told me about 2 of her ex partners - both people I know - and they both say my ex was horrible to them and manipulated them. I've been told to look into "coming out of the fog". 3.5 months down the line and I see this woman in a completely different light. It's quite sad.

RE: Why women divorce men - ohitsonlyme - 09-10-2018

Seems to be hitting a bit of a theme here and I do hate her I really do.

I will never forgive what she did in front of and to my little girlwith the verbal abuse of me My daughter although only 7 has said I heard it all daddy - Says it all

It isnt eating me in any way I understand about forgiveness and how hate eats people away

Mine doesnt as I have acceptance the amazing girl I married is no longer there in my house sitting on my furniture

We dont have to forgive to gain peace of mind I have always had peace of mind except for the in particular the past 4 months ( more like 2 years) and I now have peace again: alone in my new home, I am gaining more contact than some on here but the time I have alone is giving me the opportunity to grow my business and do as I want to not what to please the unpleasable

I never could with my STBX She never appreciated how hard I work even tho I was rarely home after 6 or left before 7.30 in the morning

Now when I dont have my daughter with me I can concentrate on making some real money and spending it on myself or not as I choose instead of on botox and fat burning scams the beauty world convinced her to try

Freedom is what she wanted but will never find it as she is tied to knowing she will never find anyone like me again in the rest of her life

But freedom is what I have now to do as I please.

As 3 ex girl friends (all now chasing after me despite not seeing them for 12 or more years) and several others have said to me good men are hard to find,so she will struggle especially because I will always be there for my daughter and so a constant reminder of the absolute fuck up she has made of it

RE: Why women divorce men - BKCurran - 09-15-2018

(09-07-2018, 11:37 AM)Tamagoto Wrote: Meh. Maybe.

I think it’s more likely that people change over time, decide they want something else and get stuck in a position where society expects them to be happy with the same old forever .....

Change over time, yes...jealousy is a big factor ,they look at their friends and want what they haven't got....you have a special lady if your partner is content with what life gives her, I'm one of the lucky ones...On here to help one of my sons who paired up with a green eyed monster who has been let down by society.....   lol....

RE: Why women divorce men - ohitsonlyme - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 07:21 AM)BKCurran Wrote: Change over time, yes...jealousy is a big factor ,they look at their friends and want what they haven't got....you have a special lady if your partner is content with what life gives her, I'm one of the lucky ones...On here to help one of my sons who paired up with a green eyed monster who has been let down by society.....   lol....

Good old Fake book doesnt help any
On theremy ex posted like were the happiest couple and shocked many of our friends when they knew we were splitting
My stbx was jealous of any friends that had more holidays or flowers or special times and always wanted more from me a mal content