Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divorce papers
Hi all. Good morning.

I wanted to just get some advice.
Had papers from court Saturday re ex application for divorce. The ex filed.
Previously had the same crap n paid a solicitor to respond bk.
Then the ex withdrew her application as she wanted to reconcile.This was back in May 2017.

So im bk in the same boat.
Shall I just delay replying bk. The reason I say this it that the courts don't give two monkeys about any process. ?
Has anyone else had experiences with not filing a response on time.

The petition is the same as before listing her fabricated abuse n also not states that the child proceedings have been concluded.
Which is not the state as its ongoing now due to a retrial.

I see what she has done. She waited till the child proceedings ended and got the final order in October 2017 and then proceeded with the divorce petition.
I know she is sly from past experiences.

All she is after is money and assets.
Shes been staying in some refuge for a year n not working ? Maybe this is her tactics to when its before the courts to claim she needs somewhere to live.
Shes capable of working n paying for rented digs of her own.
Why do ppl use the system to shaft others. It seems that fathers would never follow that route as they place their children first.

Are courts blind yo the fact that it is the mothers that abuse the system. Lie etc, they are not putting children first but themselves.

It disgusting how surely the courts are aware of this yet ignore it and follow their handbook.its like any employment you follow what's written in the policy n procedure hand book.

I guess I need to invest in a copy of the red book they have.
(01-22-2018, 06:40 AM)asd1270 Wrote: Hi all. Good morning.

I wanted to just get some advice.
Had papers from court Saturday re ex application for divorce. The ex filed.
Previously had the same crap n paid a solicitor to respond bk.
Then the ex withdrew her application as she wanted to reconcile.This was back in May 2017.

So im bk in the same boat.
Shall I  just  delay replying bk. The reason I say this it that the courts don't give two monkeys about any process. ?
Has anyone else had experiences with not filing a response on time.

The petition is the same as before listing her fabricated abuse n also not states that the child proceedings have been concluded.
Which is not the state as its ongoing now due to a retrial.

I see what she has done. She waited till the child proceedings ended and got the final order in October 2017 and then proceeded with the divorce petition.
I know she is sly from past experiences.

All she is after is money and assets.
Shes been staying in some refuge for a year n not working ? Maybe this is her tactics to when its before the courts to claim she needs somewhere to live.
Shes capable of working n paying for  rented digs of her own.
Why do ppl use the system to shaft others. It seems that fathers would never follow that route as they place their children first.

Are courts blind yo the fact that it is the mothers that abuse the system. Lie etc, they are not putting children first but themselves.

It disgusting how surely the courts are aware of this yet ignore it and follow their handbook.its like any employment you follow what's written in the policy n procedure hand book.

I guess I need to invest in a copy of the red book they have.
ive found going on a thing called mumsnett is useful as they all go on there bitching about us and swapping ideas of how to shaft us
Thanks
I had the same, a divorce petition with fabricated abuse nonsense and "Unreasonable behavior"

I remember being horrified at the time.

Ultimately I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to be married to her anymore and the sooner that happened the better. Also if she is willing to pay the court fees to file it then that has saved me £500!

I remember reading an article written by a solicitor who said that all marriages, even ones that had been good for many years, could be ended instantly with unreasonable behavior. Different sex drives? Its been no problem for 25 years but now they want to much or to little sex. He always out, he always in, he never cooks, he never let me cooks, he never takes the children anywhere, he won't let me spend time with the children, he never spends any money, he spends too much money......you get the picture.

In the end, "unreasonable behavior" is subjective and anything can get approved.

I responded simply that I was not going to defend the divorce but that I denied any and all allegations and retained my right to defend myself against them in the future.

Accepting the divorce does not mean accepting her accusations. If you want my advice, take the hit, embrace it and get rid.
Yes I agree.

I had my response back from the courts to fill out the missing sections in reply to her divorce petition.

Im happy for get rid off the ex but not on the grounds.

I simply added an additional statement to defend the allegations for unreasonable behaviour against me ie dv.
I do not want any records stating I was the one to blame .

Plus if you are running the divorce based on her lies and child arrangement order side by side this will be seen as putting your hand up to what shes claiming.

The divorce courts dont give 2monkeys about the divorce. They are just interested in the £££ it can make from the application.

What the family courts on the other hand do is pull out the fact their was dv in the marriage regardless and. The ex will then stick the steak in to finalise her claims and BOOM.

Its all a mess either way.
You get financially screwed
Emotionally screwed

They system in court has no idea. They make it up as they go along , especially when dads are involved. Double standards etc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Divorce papers help Sb1353 8 1,970 03-20-2019, 04:37 PM
Last Post: SeanS