Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
crazy ex
(07-18-2017, 12:58 PM)Hightechdaddy Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new to the form. What should one do when your ex-girlfriend accuses your family member of hitting your kids?

If you have PR your on the same legal standing as her. If a Court Order exists, you outrank her in what happens in the time the court has put the child in your care.

All she can do is a Sarah's Law application, to check any adults past who is coming into contact with her chilld, and use that to obtain a Prohibited Steps Order if there is issues.

Social Services if made aware, would invistigate, or if in Private Law Proceedings, Cafcass would be put in.

Advise is limited due to lack of information, but I understand in this case you might not want detail in public view. Feel free to use Private Message or Email link, by clicking on my ID if you want an offsite opinion.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Messages In This Thread
crazy ex - by Hightechdaddy - 07-18-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: crazy ex - by MarkR - 07-18-2017, 05:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  W0w this is a crazy situation. carlos {@_@} 1 2,566 09-18-2018, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Living Bate
  Advice required crazy ex keeps blocking contact with no warning. Joshieboy 0 1,813 04-19-2018, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Joshieboy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)