Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Really could do with some help.
So sorry. This really annoys me when someone thinks they can stop a Dad seeing his child. I'd be tempted to move back in and tell the Mother in law to mind her own business (you probably did that already). I don't know enough about the legals but would definitely see a Solicitor and ask about residency so your child can live with you. If you want that. Could you move to Holland and work there otherwise? You can get a copy of the birth certificate if you need it.

I would definitely get legal advice asap. It's almost abduction - except that you moved too and then moved back so not sure how that counts.

Messages In This Thread
Really could do with some help. - by SaintStu - 08-22-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Really could do with some help. - by Charlie7000 - 08-28-2017, 10:39 PM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)