Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instructed my solicitor finally – What to expect next?
Hello all - Hope everyone is holding up.

Another quick update. I went to the council on Monday, registered as homeless and they've put me in a B&B. I'm on a scheme called SWEP...It means I can stay here on a day by day basis as long as there's a severe weather warning - So the snow has been literally heaven sent for me!

The guy who runs the place is so kind - He's given me a bag of food cause I've got no money atm I am ashamed to say. It's sad when you see people leave here with nowhere else to go, it's a bit like Divorce hotel here, I've heard other men talking about how they ended up here through similar circumstances.

The nonsense with the ex goes on...I got a letter from her solicitor today with photos of how I apparently left the flat in a terrible state with bin bags and mess everywhere. My solicitor is replying tomorrow because little does my evil ex know, I took a comprehensive video on my phone as I left - even filming myself leaving the key and closing the door. What she has done is literally go into the kids bedroom and made a big mess of it, taken a photo and said that's how I left it - saying how little I care for the kids. My video shows it was left in a completely tidy state - I'm dealing with a complete psycho. There were other photos she's set up too... Thank god I made a 7 min video.

Anyway, shes now going back on the agreed settlement amount on the basis that the flat is now unlivable and I must pay 4k to fix it.

New letter going to her tomorrow probably along with a vide

EDIT : I saw a thread earlier about how some of you guys are using your Nintendo Switches to lose yourselves in. I tell you, if I ever see some money from the flat I'll be getting one with Zelda. It'd be perfect for me right now!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Instructed my solicitor finally – What to expect next? - by Sector78G - 01-31-2019, 07:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally - A Good Outcome invisibleintellectual 4 1,324 11-18-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: SeanS
  Finally light in the tunnel pazzer1973 7 5,229 10-23-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: pazzer1973
  Finally got the courage to post Rob74 46 35,983 04-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: GC1974
  Just Instructed Solicitor - Advice Please RD84 5 4,493 02-20-2018, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Hazy
Question It's Finally Happened Paisley1 3 5,414 07-31-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: johnwtaylor1980