Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to court while ex is pregant
(09-12-2018, 03:35 PM)Stinkyjim88 Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 03:22 PM)marwood Wrote: I'd respond saying that obviously you agree court is a stressful process, and therefore you would be more than happy to settle the matter out of court if she agrees to your terms or provides a reasonable response, thus avoiding the need for court appearances altogether, or at least provides a realistic offer of unsupervised contact during the interim period.

The only risk I can think of is her doing a no-show when you've paid for your solicitor/barrister, claiming some pregnancy-related illness.

Yes totally agree that its stressfull, her solicitor has basically said in interim that i can spend 3 hours with my daughter with her mother present and that im only allowed to bring family and friends with me with the mum present. I not happy with that to be honest as i havent been abusive/drink or done anything illegal her reason is that because while i was in the daughters residence i left her momentarily to get her some water and she fell down while with her cousin and i said maybe her cousin knocked her down by accident and because i said this she thinks i will lie about stuff. If she would no show wouldnt her solicitor act on her behalf? Thanks for the response as well.

Do you have PR for the child, as that changes everything.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going to court while ex is pregant - by MarkR - 09-12-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Going to court while ex is pregant - by MarkR - 09-12-2018, 05:00 PM