Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I enforce and Variate at the same time?
Hi guys, 

Im after some pretty succinct info as I have to go back to court - have no access at all now (totally broken down 7 mths and have been trying) and she now refuses to let me speak to my boy. I live in Europe and my son is in Hertfordshire although I am in the UK a lot and used to see him regularly. Thats not an issue although for her it is of course - well an excuse. 
So here's please what I need to know - 

I need to enforce the current Arrangements order which does have a warning notice attached. Its been in place 4 years. 

I should file a C79 with accompanying C1A? 
Can I also file a C100 to change the initial order (I want the court to instruct the dates and be very specific and I appreciate that for the good of my boy theres a few things that need changing like a ramp up to over night stays as its been so long)
Can I file these all at the same time? I guess I have to pay more..?
Do I need Mediation to re-submit the C100 as this WILL NEVER happen - she refuses to talk and I don't even have her mobile number.. 

Finally - could I file without notice or in emergency? Is there any benefit and do I have to be in the UK to do so? (I can be no probs).

Thank you guys - looking forward to getting on track and pushing this forward. 

Messages In This Thread
Can I enforce and Variate at the same time? - by MurphJ - 10-27-2018, 07:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to enforce the arrangement agreement/order Richardsolo 7 2,201 06-12-2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Richardsolo
  Can I get Police to enforce court order? Charlie7000 15 15,512 12-25-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  goin back to court to enforce order the good father 0 2,158 05-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: the good father

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)