Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact Order Challenged
(03-31-2016, 03:40 PM)Norfolk n Good Wrote: Don't feel an arse over it, your ex's friend has no part in proceedings other than as a place of handover. However the only way you'll resolve it is take it back to court for enforcement, citing interference from a third party, namely the "friend" of the ex. You could add that you think your ex has encouraged your friend to behave as she has, and is totally inappropriate. The Police won't and can't do anything as the ex has the residence order. Police would only be involved if you refused to hand him back.

Sorry I can't offer any crumbs of comfort, but remember one breach of the order without good reason is still a breach, and if your order has the bit about defying the order is contempt of court, then you are free to take it back before a judge to seek enforcement and ask the judge to remind the mum of her responsibilities in facilitating the order, and the penalties available to the courts if she chooses to defy it. Hopefully you'll get a judge that takes such things seriously and you'll have the full backing of the courts in this respect.

What accomodation did you have at the time the order was made?

What type of application is the court currently dealing with? If its to vary, you might be able to add that suitability of accomodation as been ruled on to your positoin statement, as on applications to vary you can only intruduce any changes since the last order was made.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Messages In This Thread
Contact Order Challenged - by akburnham77 - 03-31-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: Contact Order Challenged - by Norfolk n Good - 03-31-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Contact Order Challenged - by akburnham77 - 03-31-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Contact Order Challenged - by Norfolk n Good - 03-31-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Contact Order Challenged - by akburnham77 - 03-31-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Contact Order Challenged - by Norfolk n Good - 03-31-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Contact Order Challenged - by MarkR - 03-31-2016, 07:42 PM