Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unsure where to post

I would like to divorce my wife. However, I want to keep my children with me. Ages 12 (boy) and 6 (girl). 

History of domestic violence in 2015, then in 2017, wife being the perp. 

Whats the best way to handle this so that I can gain custody of my children with them seeing mother on weekends or something, with an arrangement?

Also, there are incidents in the house which no one sees except my children and I. Erratic and irrational behaviour which goes unnoticed by outsiders because she puts on a mask when others are around. I would like to log these for future reference when I apply for divorce. Whats the best way to do this, short of setting up hidden cameras around the house ?

Is keeping a journal any good?

I made the mistake of taking this woman back into my house two years ago because she was faced with homelessness, but I realise the massive mistake I made by doing that!

Messages In This Thread
Unsure where to post - by restart - 10-20-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Unsure where to post - by SteveyA - 10-21-2019, 09:39 AM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)