Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to vent
Thought communication is getting better with stbx..but she is full of hate towards me ...
Making bad comments in front of the kids, everything I do is wrong in her eyes...I just holding myself...not sure for how long. At the moment I do regret that I have not asked for full residence of my son.
It sounds that I will need to start our child arrangments, but this will open a new can of worms. I just want to live happy and enjoy time with a kids.
It's school holidays and I took week off and already she is telling me that she has plans with him!! Enrolled him to local football club and he is over the roof. Unfortunately my ex said she won't take him to club once it's her weekend and I know I can't do anything about it. So every other weekend he will miss football and swimming classes. It's just insane. She has enrolled him to karate classes during weekdays, and I can't say no - will take him during my schedule because our son likes all activities.
It just doesn't sound my life will be problem free ever. I need to implement our agreed child arrangments as soon as possible..but it will open few more cans of worms

Messages In This Thread
Need to vent - by AK2018 - 10-21-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Need to vent - by warwickshire1 - 10-21-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Need to vent - by AK2018 - 10-21-2019, 03:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to vent Cheese_head_1986 5 2,701 04-18-2018, 11:15 AM
Last Post: asd1270
  I need to vent. sundance_Kid 6 3,377 02-22-2018, 02:32 PM
Last Post: DadDolent