Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
my ex took the kids away and vanished
I think I would be inclined to report it to social services. Has she made any allegations against you? You have to be careful in case they think you're an abuser and she has fled for safety or something.

If you want to find out where she is, I have used a tracing agent before and had an address the next day. Cost £75. If you don't need it next day and can wait a few days it costs about half that. They have access to many records - bank, tenancy etc and so know where her registered address will be.

I used this one. They don't charge if they don't find a new address. Give as much detail as you can on the form. eg any previous addresses or surnames she's had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my ex took the kids away and vanished - by Charlie7000 - 01-13-2020, 01:33 AM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)