Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need opinions regarding the ex breaching her own Non-Molestation Order.
Well there are no mutual friends between us to have contact with as she blocked everyone even associated to me the day she left, probably so no one could call her out on her fictitious lies. But I have sent the screenshots as evidence to the courts ready for Monday when the next hearing is set for. I haven’t heard anything from her since, so I would guess it was her trying to yet again control me and trying to manipulate the situation to her own advantage.
I have explicitly stated to the courts and to her solicitor that if she wishes to talk then she will have to apply for the courts to have the order removed in order to do so.

The only contact she has had with me since the Undertaking was given for the Non-Molestation Order, is me serving the relevant documents for Monday’s hearing onto her, by including her via CC into the email where I sent the documents to the court. But one, that was ordered by the court that I have to serve the papers on her and her legal representation, two, the email was not directed at her, so I don’t see this as direct or indirect contact.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need opinions regarding the ex breaching her own Non-Molestation Order. - by Akarou - 07-13-2018, 05:47 AM