Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Day on Monday?
I think technically the time means until Monday morning - whether your child is at school or not - but it is a it of a grey area/loophole. It doesn't say "return to school tuesday morning if there is a school training day". I think it would be argued it is ended to mean - the time school starts on Monday.

If an order ever isn't clear on an issue it's between you to agree something. I have the issue with the bank holiday monday early may as my order says it will be spent with the "care day parent" but technically we are both the care day parent! Because my week-end ends at 6pm on Sunday so son is in ex's care Monday morning. But monday night is one of my overnights, so my care day from 3pm usually. So the wording isn't right for that situation. I just accept she gets that bank holiday day and it's not worth arguing over as she won't compromise.

If your order said Friday from school until return to school the following week - then the Monday would be wth you as return to school isn't until the Tuesday! But as it says until return to school on Monday then the Monday morning takes precedence over the "return to school" as it's intended that your time is Friday from School until Monday morning.

If your ex is reasonable you could try and negotiate that in future, if there is no school on a Monday, it is your time until 3pm (or whatever time she would normally collect them from school).

I had a big issue over this once and left it as there were bigger issues!

Messages In This Thread
Training Day on Monday? - by andynumpty - 11-01-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Training Day on Monday? - by Charlie7000 - 11-01-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Training Day on Monday? - by andynumpty - 11-01-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Training Day on Monday? - by Charlie7000 - 11-01-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Training Day on Monday? - by Astroman - 11-02-2019, 08:13 AM
RE: Training Day on Monday? - by andynumpty - 11-02-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Training Day on Monday? - by Charlie7000 - 11-02-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Training Day on Monday? - by Naive - 11-04-2019, 11:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mediation failed - court monday MSheep 0 659 10-18-2018, 09:58 AM