Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact
Hi I have been split from my ex for a few years I was seeing my 7 year old daughter daily until her mum started a new relationship. I have only seen my daughter twice in 11 weeks im currently unemployed due to illness and can't afford legal fees. My ex refused to turn up at mediation I have never been violent or given any reason for her to stop contact. She is now asking for drug tests but instead of kicking up a fuss I've agreed and have many test results for her but now she is coming up with other excuses please could someone help and give me advice has I'm broken and really upset about not seeing my little princess and she must be feeling the same. Please help. I am on birth certificate she was born 11/01/2009 so should have parental responsibility
(10-11-2016, 07:32 PM)Meccy Wrote: Hi I have been split from my ex for a few years I was seeing my 7 year old daughter daily until her mum started a new relationship. I have only seen my daughter twice in 11 weeks im currently unemployed due to illness and can't afford legal fees. My ex refused to turn up at mediation I have never been violent or given any reason for her to stop contact. She is now asking for drug tests but instead of kicking up a fuss I've agreed and have many test results for her but now she is coming up with other excuses please could someone help and give me advice has I'm broken and really upset about not seeing my little princess and she must be feeling the same. Please help. I am on birth certificate she was born 11/01/2009 so should have parental responsibility

Apply to Court on form C100. Show them evidance of out of work Means Tested Benefits (and normally bank statments) and you do not pay a fee.

You can Self Represent.

In law she has to show reason to change things, since she last allowed contact (as eveything at that point was considered before she made the decision to allow contact).

If you need an opinion on other excuses, please post them, or PM/Email via the site.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Thanks for reply your advice is very appreciated I will apply for form c100 first thing in the morning