Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLICE CHECKS FOR EX 'S PARTNERS
I won a contact court order a few months ago to see my little girl but now my ex has been letting an unknown male sleep at her home and has even been on holiday with him. This is not a jelousy issue its an issue where should your childrens mothers partner be Police checked these days no matter what as with drugs and child fiddlers on the increase. Not only this but my ex is also known to child protection with my other son to a previous relationship so in the interest of my daughter who is only 5 years old how do I go about having her partner police checked.
I must add I have moved on and I am happy but I could not bare to think of my daughter being subjected to any type of assault as her mum is an abussive alcoholic also.
(10-12-2016, 08:00 AM)LIPMC Wrote: I won a contact court order a few months ago to see my little girl but now my ex has been letting an unknown male sleep at her home and has even been on holiday with him. This is not a jelousy issue its an issue where should your childrens mothers partner be Police checked these days no matter what as with drugs and child fiddlers on the increase. Not only this but my ex is also known to child protection with my other son to a previous relationship so in the interest of my daughter who is only 5 years old how do I go about having her partner police checked.
I must add I have moved on and I am happy but I could not bare to think of my daughter being subjected to any type of assault as her mum is an abussive alcoholic also.

If she has Social Services, put a call into them. Normally they will advise you if you should have any concerns.

The area of law your looking at is Sarah's Law application, but you need his full name and date of birth for this, and it will only bring up convictions in the UK.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Partners son on 4th child protection plan social services happy for him to live here avachops22 9 5,667 08-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: davep
  Overnight stays at my new partners house mortware 29 33,334 06-20-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Access & New Partners BlueEyedTwo 1 3,502 10-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  DBS checks on flatmates Growfins 2 4,517 05-28-2016, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Growfins