Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just joined
Hello All,
Just joined this site and just really looking for any kind of support as its quite unbearable being isolated after recent events, does anyone out there organise any get together activities which would be good for site members (I am in the Lincolnshire area).
Finally I wish all the separated and suffering dads out there ..... good luck
Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for posting. You will find lots of support here for all areas of being a separated dad. Even if you just need to let off some steam!

It is a lonely old journey at times, but it doesnt have to be.

How are you getting on?

Jason
(11-10-2016, 06:16 PM)StartingLifeAgain Wrote: Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for posting.  You will find lots of support here for all areas of being a separated dad.  Even if you just need to let off some steam!

It is a lonely old journey at times, but it doesnt have to be.

How are you getting on?

Jason

Thanks for the reply Jason,
To be honest I am struggling, normal everyday stuff is just an ordeal and being here at home with an empty house is pretty much as bad as it gets, I am just keeping sane because I know my 2 little girls will be needing me to survive and stay strong for them.
I do appreciate that there is some support out there for struggling dads and I salute the volunteers doing there best.
How long since you separated?

I have days where I really struggle. I've made some videos of my separation journey, and am trying to turn my life around. Check them out if you need something to watch/cheer you up!

Always here if you need a chat. I'm coping at the moment, but everyday throws up new challenges.
(11-10-2016, 08:01 PM)StartingLifeAgain Wrote: How long since you separated?

I have days where I really struggle.  I've made some videos of my separation journey, and am trying to turn my life around.  Check them out if you need something to watch/cheer you up!

Always here if you need a chat.  I'm coping at the moment, but everyday throws up new challenges.

Evening Jason, been separated since late August only seen my girls once since then (2 year old and 5 month old). I work overseas 2 weeks on 2 weeks off which is good and bad. I am up to day 3 of your V Log........well done I personally couldn't do it as I am an emotional mess. I will keep watching.