Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute Resolution hearing. Judge Biased?
Sad 
Hello Guys

At yesterday hearing (no 3) that was supposed to be the Dispute resolution hearing..

The court asked at previous (hearing No 2 ) the Social Worker (SW) to submit section 7 report. the same SW submitted a fabricated report at the hearing before that (hearing no1) where she accused me on entering the school unauthorised and located my wife who actually works too. Becuase I could not attend the court for (hearing No1) as I was arrested by the police just a night before for false charges and to ensure I miss the Hearing. Anyway long story short a nonmolestation order was issued. At my hearing no 2 I showed evidence to the judge that the SW lied and I had visitor sticker from the school and also signed visitor form. the Order was discharged.
I also asked the judge that SW should not be asked to prepare section7 as she lied in your court however the judge refused my request.

At hearing no 3 the SW submitted section 7 and I was given a copy a week before and I sent a response to the court a day before.
The judge starting hearing asking me if I agree with the Section 7 report I said NO and I submitted my response that you should have read by now however he said he did not receive it yet from court manager or whatever they are called.

There was also the Social Service Manager at the hearing who reviewed and approved the SW fabricated report for hearig no1. I cross examined her and she would not answer straight question. the Judge said he knows the Manager for 20 years and she knows what she is doing. I asked the Judge the Social Services are biased and I proved it to you too. I ask you that the SS biased and order the children residency with me and you always say that if SS want to and you can not anything? if you can not do anything then why I am here in your court? I am confused!

The SS want me to rollover I won't that why I am here in this court to seek justice, What you expect me to do.. just rollover.. the judge yes you should think about it. I was schocked and I told the judge that you are telling me to rollover to the SS? he gone quite.

I am seeking the Residency, Move children to another school as the mother works at same school and the head teacher lied on few ocassions so the school is no go for me. the mother is abusing the children and still doing it, the SS put her IFIS course to teach her alternative parenting.

My question is whether the judge was right to suggest that I should rollover to SS and whether it was appropriate for him to continue the hearing when he admitted to have know the SS manager for 20 years?

Thanks
(11-11-2016, 07:15 PM)Dadof2 Wrote: Hello Guys

At yesterday hearing (no 3)  that was supposed to be the Dispute resolution hearing..

The court asked at previous (hearing No 2 ) the Social Worker (SW) to submit section 7 report. the same SW submitted a fabricated report at the hearing before that (hearing no1) where she accused me on entering the school unauthorised and located my wife who actually works too. Becuase I could not attend the court for (hearing No1) as I was arrested by the police just a night before for false charges and to ensure I miss the Hearing. Anyway long story short a nonmolestation order was issued. At my hearing no 2 I showed evidence to the judge that the SW lied and I had visitor sticker from the school and also signed visitor form. the Order was discharged.
I also asked the judge that SW should not be asked to prepare section7 as she lied in your court however the judge refused my request.

At hearing no 3 the SW submitted section 7 and I was given a copy a week before and I sent a response to the court a day before.
The judge starting hearing asking me if I agree with the Section 7 report I said NO and I submitted my response that you should have read by now however he said he did not receive it yet from court manager or whatever they are called.

There was also the Social Service Manager at the hearing who reviewed and approved the SW fabricated report for hearig no1. I cross examined her and she would not answer straight question. the Judge said he knows the Manager for 20 years and she knows what she is doing. I asked the Judge the Social Services are biased and I proved it to you too. I ask you that the SS biased and order the children residency with me and you always say that if SS want to and you can not anything? if you can not do anything then why I am here in your court? I am confused!

The SS want me to rollover I won't that why I am here in this court to seek justice, What you expect me to do.. just rollover.. the judge yes you should think about it. I was schocked and I told the judge that you are telling me to rollover to the SS? he gone quite.

I am seeking the Residency, Move children to another school as the mother works at same school and the head teacher lied on few ocassions so the school is no go for me. the mother is abusing the children and still doing it, the SS put her IFIS course to teach her alternative parenting.

My question is whether the judge was right to suggest that I should rollover to SS and whether it was appropriate for him to continue the hearing when he admitted to have know the SS manager for 20 years?

Thanks

If you can evidance that you filed a resonce to the Section 7, it means are order made in your case can be challanged as it was not considered.
This is at the stage where your going to need a Solicitor, and your local CAB might be able to get you a free 30 min session, to work out the way forward.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(11-11-2016, 07:42 PM)MarkR Wrote:

At yesterday hearing (no 3)  that was supposed to be the Dispute resolution hearing..

Thanks

If you can evidance that you filed a resonce to the Section 7, it means are order made in your case can be challanged as it was not considered.
This is at the stage where your going to need a Solicitor, and your local CAB might be able to get you a free 30 min session, to work out the way forward.

Thanks Mark
sorry I did not clarify the previous post. I did tell the judge that I sent it via email and I was told that in January I'll have another hearing and I'll have the chance to cross examine the mother and SW..

I was only concerned the Judge tone (he was new one this time) who suggested that I should do whatever the SS says even-though I told him that they committed in your court that I already evidenced it.
(11-12-2016, 09:49 PM)Dadof2 Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 07:42 PM)MarkR Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Mark
sorry I did not clarify the previous post. I did tell the judge that I sent it via email and I was told that in January I'll have another hearing and I'll have the chance to cross examine the mother and SW..

I was only concerned the Judge tone (he was new one this time) who suggested that I should do whatever the SS says even-though I told him that they committed in your court that I already evidenced it.

I demonstrated a Social Worker as being bias in my own case in the Summer, under Cross Examination.

Look at what you have responded to, and prepare a list of questions you can ask. A key part of this is how she formed any opinion on things, and what evidence exists to confirm this as being correct. If the Social Services are supporting your ex, take as much time as you can asking Social Services questions about what support is in place
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mum breaking CAO prior to Dispute Resolution Hearing Sadman2016 0 409 08-30-2021, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Sadman2016
  First hearing dispute resolution appointment (FHDDA) warwickshire1 7 7,210 06-23-2019, 10:37 AM
Last Post: JamW
  First Hearing and Dispute Resolution hearing advice mucha79 2 3,759 01-25-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: mucha79
  Shaken up after "dispute resolution" Charlie7000 4 5,236 10-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Biased system Devastated dad 8 10,331 01-17-2017, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Devastated dad