Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False allegations of domestic abuse
Hi guys. I'm new here. Just came across this site yesterday and I can see and feel the pain most separated dads go through. Read a lot of your post all night and day today. I'm one of you now.

We got separated not long ago because I had reported my wife to immigration (she is a foreigner on a spouse visa) as she had threatened to leave, said she didn't love me anymore and was seeking legal advise etc. I felt threatened and reported her as per regulation and her visa was curtailed by immigration.

After that I moved out as advised by my lawyer as I felt she would go back to her country as per curtailment. I went to pick up some stuff (TV, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and my files and to see my son. Just to make my living a bit pleasant). She called the police secretely but I had left by the time they arrived. A week later i went to see my son and pick up my tool box but she wouldn't open the door. I called the police and they gave her 48 hours to give me access. She agreed to leave the house. Next day her lawyer give her home rights to my house and blocked me from access to my house, accused my of molesting her and threatening her. All things I took from the house we had double (2 Tvs, 2 vacuum cleaners etc and i took the older versions). She lied I had threatened to eveict her Huh  but I'm still waiting for the police report so i can prove I didn't. It was the police and her who discussed it inside the house and I was locked outside. Wasn't privy to what made the police give her 48 hours.

She managed to extend her visa somehow and is now attending "United Against Violence and Abuse" sessions obviously falsely claiming abuse during the marriage and claiming that that is the actual reason why we are separated! My lawyer is on leave for a month (!!! Angry ) and obvisiously everything is going bad. I read alot about this abuse trick women are now playing to gain advantage in custody, divorce battles and in her case, its a double whammy because she can get immigration settlement in the UK and also get my house.

My only hope at the moment is that immigration will see through her tricks, see reason and refuse her a visa and deport her but as things are going, she is building a fanastic false case and this will go all the way. She was here for one and half years only but we had been married for 2 years and been together for 8 years. We have a son. It seems she was with me to get into the UK only and when she finally got here she is dumping me. My lawyer says its all about money and settling here in the UK.

I'm really stressed and on anti-depression medication. Lost 20Kgs in 3 months Undecided  and it seems its just getting worse by the day. Lost my job, can't see my child, thrown out of the house and sick! Lol. Can't get any worse right?

Anyone with ideas about this false abuse thing?
(11-17-2016, 07:35 PM)Chisvo Wrote: Hi guys. I'm new here. Just came across this site yesterday and I can see and feel the pain most separated dads go through. Read a lot of your post all night and day today. I'm one of you now.

We got separated not long ago because I had reported my wife to immigration (she is a foreigner on a spouse visa) as she had threatened to leave, said she didn't love me anymore and was seeking legal advise etc. I felt threatened and reported her as per regulation and her visa was curtailed by immigration.

After that I moved out as advised by my lawyer as I felt she would go back to her country as per curtailment. I went to pick up some stuff (TV, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and my files and to see my son. Just to make my living a bit pleasant). She called the police secretely but I had left by the time they arrived. A week later i went to see my son and pick up my tool box but she wouldn't open the door. I called the police and they gave her 48 hours to give me access. She agreed to leave the house. Next day her lawyer give her home rights to my house and blocked me from access to my house, accused my of molesting her and threatening her. All things I took from the house we had double (2 Tvs, 2 vacuum cleaners etc and i took the older versions). She lied I had threatened to eveict her Huh  but I'm still waiting for the police report so i can prove I didn't. It was the police and her who discussed it inside the house and I was locked outside. Wasn't privy to what made the police give her 48 hours.

She managed to extend her visa somehow and is now attending "United Against Violence and Abuse" sessions obviously falsely claiming abuse during the marriage and claiming that that is the actual reason why we are separated! My lawyer is on leave for a month (!!! Angry ) and obvisiously everything is going bad. I read alot about this abuse trick women are now playing to gain advantage in custody, divorce battles and in her case, its a double whammy because she can get immigration settlement in the UK and also get my house.

My only hope at the moment is that immigration will see through her tricks, see reason and refuse her a visa and deport her but as things are going, she is building a fanastic false case and this will go all the way. She was here for one and half years only but we had been married for 2 years and been together for 8 years. We have a son. It seems she was with me to get into the UK only and when she finally got here she is dumping me. My lawyer says its all about money and settling here in the UK.

I'm really stressed and on anti-depression medication. Lost 20Kgs in 3 months Undecided  and it seems its just getting worse by the day. Lost my job, can't see my child, thrown out of the house and sick! Lol. Can't get any worse right?

Anyone with ideas about this false abuse thing?

Your Solicitor should have someone else covering for them while they are on holiday.

What the Police would of done is told her that unless she lets you access your things in 48 hours, then she would of been arrested under The Theft Act, as there then was intention to deprive you of them.

Your Nationality, your ex's and the Child's (is he considered in law to be a British National) is going to come into this, as well as current immigration status.
The fact that your ex's visa was cancelled is only relevant, if she is now at risk for being deported for being illegally in the UK. If she has right to remain on a new visa based on her new situation, its not going to affect the outcome of a Child Arrangements Order.

While she can make all the claims she wants, in law if she puts them to the court hearing Child Arrangements, you can do what is called setting down for "Finding of Fact". Either she produces evidence of it, or the court can not consider it.

Should you want to provide any detail in Private, left click on my ID, and use the option to Private Message or Email me.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  False allegations, alcohol testing, breach of agreements and Cafcass - feeling lost! Londoniandad 4 6,300 07-06-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: invisibleintellectual
  Denied Child Contact. Allegations Domestic Abuse SM86 8 8,376 03-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  False allegations child contact samim1919 3 4,869 05-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: samim1919
  False Allegation Domestic Abuse RoJo1974 5 7,408 01-13-2017, 02:26 AM
Last Post: jamesbond
  Contact being revoked after false accusation of abuse ezeepete 1 3,669 10-21-2016, 07:02 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  False allegations / deny of access to my children mickmouse 1 4,498 08-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Last Post: MarkR