Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its funny how.....
Its funny how I can be accused of abuse in one breath but still be asked to spend most of my time around the 'abused' person and the children and have them many nights of the week then all of a sudden have the children taken from me and be told when I can see them. Women have all of the power when we separate and its really hard to just take on the chin.
^^^ Keep that if its on an email or text - its REALLY important evidence (for a court) especially if the allegations of abuse are false
Its funny how I recently got an email from the ex refusing to agree to my child staying with me every Friday night (in addition to our alternate weekends agreement so it would be Fri, Fri & Sat, Fri, Fri & Sat etc). In the same email, she admits that she there are many Fridays when she is working and so the child will be with a child minder!!!!!!!

Why should I need to go to court to get her to see that this is not right, having a minder look after the child when the dad is practically begging to do it but she refuses so as to continue her parental alienation. It is common sense!!
(02-10-2017, 11:36 AM)LTCDAD Wrote: ^^^ Keep that if its on an email or text  - its REALLY important evidence (for a court) especially if the allegations of abuse are false

Well emotional abuse is subjective, I suppose. Apparently I have been an emotional abuser to her because in the heat of the moment in an argument Ive told her she is "pathetic". When she threatened to take our children away and go and stay at her parents I told her if she took our children away in the context of 'they're staying with me and you have no say in it' that i would come and kick the door in and take our children back to their home. Stupid things to say but we all say stupid things. 

Sorry to semi-hijack the thread.

(02-10-2017, 12:00 PM)complexkane Wrote: Its funny how I recently got an email from the ex refusing to agree to my child staying with me every Friday night (in addition to our alternate weekends agreement so it would be Fri, Fri & Sat, Fri, Fri & Sat etc). In the same email, she admits that she there are many Fridays when she is working and so the child will be with a child minder!!!!!!!

Why should I need to go to court to get her to see that this is not right, having a minder look after the child when the dad is practically begging to do it but she refuses so as to continue her parental alienation. It is common sense!!

thats what is happening to me at the minute. I have every friday off work and every second monday. I have historically always looked after the kids on these days and now she has just enrolled them into nursery every friday without telling me and told me that im not allowed to go and collect them from nursery at any point.
Mate - If you have parental responsibility, you have every right to collect your child from nursery and she cannot stop you! However.... if you did it against her wishes, she would be straight onto the police. You would be doing nothing wrong, but it would probably go against you in the long run.

Nearly as pointless as the whole ''non resident parent must be informed about medical, education blah blah and they are allowed an opinion, but the resident parent has final say''......... completely pointless!!!
(02-10-2017, 01:00 PM)complexkane Wrote: Mate - If you have parental responsibility, you have every right to collect your child from nursery and she cannot stop you! However.... if you did it against her wishes, she would be straight onto the police. You would be doing nothing wrong, but it would probably go against you in the long run.

Nearly as pointless as the whole ''non resident parent must be informed about medical, education blah blah and they are allowed an opinion, but the resident parent has final say''......... completely pointless!!!

Mirrored thoughts and opinions here. I have to actually call the nursery now to ask how my girls are. I have gone above and beyond regarding my children and now I struggle to get a video chat. I might be able to see them over this weekend after she has thought about it and decided if I am allowed. Its infuriating but I keep calm because if I push she has so much more weight to push back with. Unfair is not the word.
Look - If you have Parental Responsibility and there are no unusual circumstances, a court would give you access on alternate weekends - end of!! That is the minimum you would get!. I don't know your situation, but if you have not already done so, arrange for mediation and that will get the ball rolling. Yes, they do have way more rights than us dads, but they cannot stop you seeing your kid as and when it pleases them - unless you allow that to happen! Google family mediators in your area and make the call. Will be the best way to start getting things put in order to take away the power from her.... at least, a small bit of the power.

Mediation - Co-parenting agreement written up and agreed and stuck to by both parties - court as a last resort if she continues to mess you around.
It's funny how addicted my ex is to her phone, stuck hunched over a screen half her waking day whilst the "real world" passes her by.
I know it's up for me. If you steal my sunshine.  Cool
its funny how....
Forgiving her is the best thing you can do and move on, leaving her with the demons to sort out, when it kind of doesnt make sense to forgive her. but what the hell it works
Its funny how...
When you get a text message asking for some favor to do with the kids and you answer "Yes".... you get a 3 page text back starting with " I know you are really annoyed" followed by a dissection of your personality and finished with "be like that then"