Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its funny how.....
Big Grin  hahahahahah
It's funny how my child stayed with me every weekend for several months.... never once asked for his mum or said he missed her...
I had the child for practically the whole of the Christmas and new year holidays approx. 2 weeks..... never once asked for his mum or said he missed her....

In January the ex insisted that our time together was reduced to alternative weekends (against my wishes obviously).... now the last 2 times he has stayed here, he is asking for her, saying he misses her etc. Could it be that this is the start of parental alienation? Not funny at all, very hurtful actually. Sad I get the feeling that this is just the start of it with worse to come. No wonder, how can a child go 12 days without any contact, then get 2 days, then another 12 with no contact etc and not start to drift away. Heart breaking.
Its funny how my daughter asks me questions about why "mumm and daddy broke-up" and then afterwards says....

..."why do we need to live with mummy, why can't we live with you?"
...and your answer???
(02-26-2017, 02:52 PM)Frisbos Wrote: ...and your answer???

Because if you did sweetheart, daddy would have to cancel his Brazzers subscription??

Because as much as I love you Its great having some me time on the odd occasion and not having to worry if I pick up a random female at a club and be concerned what the baby sitter thinks??

No.....ok
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.
It's funny how...

...on saturday I am getting abuse and messages calling me a prick. And today I get one asking if I can have the kids an extra night while she goes away.
you guys really need a wake up call. But its knowledge that will wake you up. The court still see the case as the woman being the main career. Its the status Quo as the judge told me.

The power is in the order. If you get an order for 50/50 shared care you really got your foot in the door. So either go get one or shut up. You see fellas you can bark on and on and i am saying this because i did it. However untill you get an order you really are at the mercy of an EX.

Courts still see mums as the main person to look after the kids although there has been alot of changes to help us fellas. My ex is still a prat and Ive got 50/50. Im back in court pretty soon.

Best advise get an order stick to it and if it does not work or shes being an arse you get an enforcement order and you can fill a form in charging her that fact that you have had to get another order.

Once again anything you will have finances house assets all goes in favour of the exs. Its fact good luck fells
Michael - if your situation is sorted and as good as you make out, why are you on this forum? I use it, and contribute to it regularly but your user name does not seem too familiar... Your attitude comes across as that of a complete xxxx! This particular thread is for us dads to let off a bit of steam after a particularly bad moment or bad day.... And the posts on it shouldn't be responded to with a "shut up and sort it out" attitude. So... xxxx off and start your own thread.
(05-15-2017, 05:28 PM)michaelb Wrote: you guys really need a wake up call. But its knowledge that will wake you up. The court still see the case as the woman being the main career. Its the status Quo as the judge told me.

The power is in the order. If you get an order for 50/50 shared care you really got your foot in the door.  So either go get one or shut up.  You see fellas you can bark on and on and i am saying this because i did it. However untill you get an order you really are at the mercy of an EX.

Courts still see mums as the main person to look after the kids although there has been alot of changes to help us fellas. My ex is still a prat and Ive got 50/50. Im back in court pretty soon.

Best advise get an order stick to it and if it does not work or shes being an arse you get an enforcement order and you can fill a form in charging her that fact that you have had to get another order.

Once again anything you will have finances house assets all goes in favour of the exs. Its fact  good luck fells

There comes a time when who Social Services and courts back changes. In my case it took 4 years, but Social Services now they are quoting to the Courts what I was saying about my ex in past proceedings. The diffence is my children now live with me, and with there help a Housing Assiciation gave me a new build house to rent.

(05-15-2017, 07:58 PM)complexkane Wrote: Michael - if your situation is sorted and as good as you make out, why are you on this forum? I use it, and contribute to it regularly but your user name does not seem too familiar... Your attitude comes across as that of a complete xxxx! This particular thread is for us dads to let off a bit of steam after a particularly bad moment or bad day.... And the posts on it shouldn't be responded to with a "shut up and sort it out" attitude. So... xxxx off and start your own thread.

Everyone is entitled to their on view on things. Posts by the Mods should be considered the same as Members.

However, our role is to monitor what is being posted, and I have removed some of your post.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
I understand that Mark, expected nothing less from our diligent mods. But at the same time could not help but say what I thought. Cheers.