Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its funny how.....
gawd, go away for 5 minutes and you lot all end up fighting.

Michael, thanks for your intended I hope, comments of good will.

Please, try not to come across on the forums as an embittered person telling everyone to " go get one or shut up". I understand if you have had a particularly rotten day, but will do you no good ranting at people or bark on about things, like you tell us we shouldn't.
We are all entitled to our opinions and we allow that, but not at the expense of how can I say this. "getting on other people's wick"

Can I ask that in future you tone down the discourse of your posts to a more accommodating nature please?

Much obliged
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.
Very sorry if i spoke the truth and upset a few people. I do mean that and maybe a see things differently. I have been through some severe hard times dealing with my Ex and I understand as much as the next dad how difficult splitting up with your family and not seeing your kids can be.
I once thought that there was no way out.

The fact is though we all need help and we have to go get it. Hopefully some will get it from this forum but lets be honest I don't see any winners here.

You see theirs a thing called the law and until you realise that it is not made to suit fathers you will personally suffer as I did. So you have to get to know the law and how to beat it, because this law does not work in the real world or for fathers, It can be beaten if you know how to beat it.

Courts are for criminals not a place to sort out child matters unless such acts of criminal behavior have taken place against children etc etc.

Judges really dont want to deal with many matters that why Cafcas gets involved, but have a read about there problems they have. Thats a whole different story.

So the bottom line is start researching your options and be honest about what you can do to maintain a relationship that is safe and risk free for your child.

Unfortunately as I have already said, the system is of little use and is totally unfair to men. My belief but theirs plenty upset men on here so I think we can agree with that.

gents we can complain, we can get pi**ed off and i totally understand, but we need to get clever. Sometimes there are small battles you have to lose to win the war.

I can assure you I am a very nice honourable guy and i have hurt also. However there comes a time when whining although its good for unloading on others does not help.

There is some good info on this site use what you can then find out more and more and then you will believe in your heart and mind and law that you will end up being able to be the best father for your kids.

Like I said though unfortunately we need court Orders. I am not sure if this site tells you what you may need to present a case but lots of info is on the net.

best of luck to all the fathers out there.
Thread Closed
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.