Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Christmas All
I would like to wish all our Members a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

For the members who get to see their children, have a great time with them.

If you do not get to see them, me and other members will help you with our opinions on the way forward.

Remember, unless both parents are willing to share "Special Days", then a court will award alliterative years each.

If arrangements do not happen, do as much as you can to evidence the fact, for example

1, knock on next doors house, to ask if they seen them go out (what your are in fact doing, is making an independent witness see you was present, in case of a claim you did not show up

2, if there is a nearby cash point to the collection point, use you card to get even £5 or £10 out, it will prove your in the area.

3, if a court order exists (and its best to have this on you in case), and the ex is present but refusing to hand the children over, put a call into the Local Police (using 101). If you state there might be a breach of the peace, they need to attend. Show them the order and take it from their. If they do not attend, get the reference number for your call to them, so you can evidence the call to a court.

The main thing in this situation, is to do not do anything what could result in a problem with the Police or a None Molestation Application coming, as that could then be used as a reason to vary an existing order.

While I have my own children from Christmas Day till New Years day (and my Step Daughter for a few visits, 3 years down the line my ex is now allowing visits, as her real dad died before our relationship started, so I brought her up as if my own for 7 years), but I will be checking on here 3 or 4 times a day to respond to anything urgent. If the post does not look urgent, it will get responded to, but it might take a day or so.

Mark
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Hi Mark,

I would like to thank you for all your help and support!

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

F.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Fathers Day invisibleintellectual 8 1,315 06-17-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Tamagoto
  Happy Father's Day! Spigot58 3 1,502 06-17-2018, 12:10 PM
Last Post: TandBDad