Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Head Teacher is biased toward mother as she works in the same school
The School head teacher who played vital roll in the breakup of the family and advised my wife to go at full blast against myself i.e accused me of everything and any excuse available to a woman in book and lied through her teeth on few occasions to stereotyped me and methodically orchestrated the police report and my arrest on crucial timing that I was unable to attend the first court hearing, but I still managed to get the prohibited steps order. Because of that I am on bail for the last 5 months now just extending bail eventhough the police told the SS who submitted the report in court that the police think there is not enough evidence to charge are not going forward with it. On the other hand the police is telling me that they are waiting for CPS to make a decision whether to charge me or not.

I complained to the school board of governors once where the meeting was set in Sep however only the Chair of governor and the Head Teacher turned up which was odd however I went on with the meeting but it was obvious that the Head Teacher was calling the shots and the poor Chair of Governors was visibly taking instructions from her hence I left the meeting in protest asking them to arranged another one ideally in presence of SS so a third party is witness to the complaint. No one answer for 3 months. Luckily there an election and a new Chair of governor is elected, I now complained again and now I am asked to attend another meeting for full hearing against the Head Teacher.

I complained that
  1. The head teacher lied to SS about the unauthorised access to the school even though I have visitor sticker and singed the visitor form.
  2. Why the school asked the police that the children must come to school when it was their arranged off day. [The Head Teacher claimed that it was the police who advised them however I called the police and they say the school is lying and they would be happy to testify in court if needed( I have audio recordings of both conversations)]
  3. Why the same staff is part of child in need plan who helped my wife to file case against me, went to police station with her and is personal advisor to her. She should not be part of the child in need plan on ethical grounds nor the head teacher but I only agree the Deputy head teacher can be part of it.
As the Head teacher knows I am not letting it go she gone soft and I was asked whether I would attend the children parent meetings, attend Christmas plays and started sending me school report too that she stopped in July..

I just wondered what would happen if the chair of governor find the head teacher did lie what would they do?

I'll update the thread once I have meeting in January
(12-26-2016, 10:01 PM)Dadof2 Wrote: The School head teacher who played vital roll in the breakup of the family and advised my wife to go at full blast against myself i.e accused me of everything and any excuse available to a woman in book and lied through her teeth on few occasions to stereotyped me and methodically orchestrated the police report and my arrest on crucial timing that I was unable to attend the first court hearing, but I still managed to get the prohibited steps order. Because of that I am on bail for the last 5 months now just extending bail eventhough the police told the SS who submitted the report in court that the police think there is not enough evidence to charge are not going forward with it. On the other hand the police is telling me that they are waiting for CPS to make a decision whether to charge me or not.

I complained to the school board of governors once where the meeting was set in Sep however only the Chair of governor and the Head Teacher turned up which was odd however I went on with the meeting but it was obvious that the Head Teacher was calling the shots and the poor Chair of Governors was visibly taking instructions from her hence I left the meeting in protest asking them to arranged another one ideally in presence of SS so a third party is witness to the complaint. No one answer for 3 months. Luckily there an election and a new Chair of governor is elected, I now complained again and now I am asked to attend another meeting for full hearing against the Head Teacher.

I complained that
  1. The head teacher lied to SS about the unauthorised access to the school even though I have visitor sticker and singed the visitor form.
  2. Why the school asked the police that the children must come to school when it was their arranged off day. [The Head Teacher claimed that it was the police who advised them however I called the police and they say the school is lying and they would be happy to testify in court if needed( I have audio recordings of both conversations)]
  3. Why the same staff is part of child in need plan who helped my wife to file case against me, went to police station with her and is personal advisor to her. She should not be part of the child in need plan on ethical grounds nor the head teacher but I only agree the Deputy head teacher can be part of it.
As the Head teacher knows I am not letting it go she gone soft and I was asked whether I would attend the children parent meetings, attend Christmas plays and started sending me school report too that she stopped in July..

I just wondered what would happen if the chair of governor find the head teacher did lie what would they do?

I'll update the thread once I have meeting in January

The outcome of this would not become public knowledge.

All you can expect is a response to your complaint, and it must tell you the next stage, if your not happy.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  School Holiday Advice. andynumpty 1 707 08-13-2021, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  School pick ups Toddy 4 2,633 10-16-2020, 04:48 PM
  Should teacher Ex have more time with kids mikec 5 3,856 07-30-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: mikec
  Secondary School Choice boyce57 16 11,437 07-04-2020, 03:24 PM
  opinions is she messing with child's head tdci 5 4,797 01-30-2020, 12:16 AM