Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Presents
Hello all,

Just a quick moan, I posted Christmas presents to my children before Christmas, the post office couldn't deliver the parcel but left a collection note on the 20th December, but she couldn't be bothered to pick it up, but she found time to write an email to say I hadn't bothered to send my children any presents and copied her solicitor in on this to try and insinuate that I am a bad father. But now after doing some digging I found out that this parcel is still awaiting collection 24days later, either because she cannot be arsed to pick it up or just left it there out of vindictiveness!

I bet I am not the only father is a similar position with a evil witch for an ex wife.
Moaning is perfectly acceptable here. We've earnt it.

Don't rise to it. Anyone who wants someone else to feel bad cannot be happy with their own lives.

One thing I have realised lately it seems like its impossible to be truly happy and want to make someone elses life intentionally worse. People generally do vindictive things because they are unhappy with their own situation, and want to bring everyone down to their level.

I ordered something off of ebay yesterday, and forgot to update the address, so it is going to my Ex. Fortunately its nothing sinister. A retro cycling jersey.

Just hope I actually get it.
(01-13-2017, 10:24 AM)NewHill123 Wrote: Hello all,

Just a quick moan, I posted Christmas presents to my children before Christmas, the post office couldn't deliver the parcel but left a collection note on the 20th December, but she couldn't be bothered to pick it up, but she found time to write an email to say I hadn't bothered to send my children any presents and copied her solicitor in on this to try and insinuate that I am a bad father. But now after doing some digging I found out that this parcel is still awaiting collection 24days later, either because she cannot be arsed to pick it up or just left it there out of vindictiveness!

I bet I am not the only father is a similar position with a evil witch for an ex wife.

As the sender of the item, ask the Royal Mail for the tracking history for the item, so then if she brings this up in court, you can show its due to her actions the children went short.  You can also use this as a valid reason as to why you want to share Christmas day, or have alternative years.

In my own case, they have presents from me and my family they only use here. They do not take them to my ex's, so to a history of things getting broke or going missing.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
My ex has put toys I bought in the bin. That cane from our daughter.
One time at the contact center, I bought a toy for daughter s birthday. At the end of contact she wanted to take it home. I tried to keep it and say I will look after it. Big drama.
Didn't want it going in the bin.
In the end it went with my daughter. Next time in court the ex brought the matter up. Sick
I bought my kids a TV each with a VHS built in (shows how far back we are going) so they could watch what they wanted in their own bedroom, the ex took one off them and kept it for herself in her bedroom and they had to share the other.