Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact Order Breach
Hi it's been a long battle but in August I went to court and got some contact sorted, up until middle of November I was to meet my daughter fortnightly at a local play centre for a couple of hours to be supervised by my ex.(I would like to point out , there are no safe guarding issues here ,and never has been ) Then in mid November my daughter was to come away with me for 4 hours building up fortnightly to 8 hours with me.
Mid November she was coneniently ill and didn't come. The end of November she came away with me for 6 hours and we had a great time..Interestingly when I asked her what she wanted to do my daughter said she wanted to go to my mums, who my ex had said my daughter had told her she didn't want to see. Another lie.

Bizarelly the next visit in mid December my daughter apparently said she didn't want to come. Then the next visit which was Xmas eve When I should have had her for 8 hours I was told I could see her for a short time to give her presents at her other grandma's house. I saw her for 10 minutes on there doorstep and gave her her presents. I asked her if she wanted to come back with me and she said yes, but my ex told her she didn't have to and that she didn't have to lie.

The next meeting in early January I waited at the drop off point and came away after half an hour as she didn't turn up. I then got an email to say she was there but it was a no show on my behalf which was a lie.

Today I turned up after a week of being told that my daughter didn't want to come. In a Skype last weekend after playing nicely on Skype my daughter (who's 5) said out of the blue "I don't like you daddy" Her mum who was with her during the Skype and always is, said in an email afterwards "in case you didn't hear it she said she didn't like you" I can't make her like us both.

I turned up this weekend to collect my daughter only to find she only wanted to play with me for an hour at the play centre supervised. When I asked her to come with me as arranged she said she wanted to go to her mums parents to see their new dog.

This is the third contact order that's been breached. She has also changed my daughters name by deed poll to her new husbands surname. I was not consulted about this and would not have consented as I have parental responsibility.

I've no option but to go back to court as the contact order has been breached. I'd like opinions please and any body's experiences of the following.

1- Diverting CSA payments into a savings account-its wrong I'm paying but not seeing her. I still want to contribute but would save the money and give it to her as required not line her mums pockets.
2-challenging fraudulent deed poll name changes-we weren't married but I'm on the birth cert.with PR.
3- Am I wasting my time challenging the contact order.? The 3rd one now.!!!!
4- Parental alienation is obviously happening- any experiences.

My whole family is not seeing her now my parents have seen her for 5 hours since November 2015.where they used to have a loving relationship with her.

This has been ongoing since Sept 2014
(01-22-2017, 03:56 PM)POPPYCT Wrote: Hi it's been a long battle but in August I went to court and got some contact sorted, up until middle of November I was to meet my daughter fortnightly at a local play centre for a couple of hours to be supervised by my ex.(I would like to point out , there are no safe guarding issues here ,and never has been ) Then in mid November  my daughter was to come away with me for 4 hours building up fortnightly to 8 hours with me.
Mid November she was coneniently ill and didn't come. The end of November she came away with me for 6 hours and we had a great time..Interestingly when I asked her what she wanted to do my daughter said she wanted to go to my mums, who my ex had said my daughter had told her she didn't want to see. Another lie.

Bizarelly the next visit in mid December my daughter apparently said she didn't want to come. Then the next visit which was Xmas eve When I should have had her for 8 hours I was told I could see her for a short time to give her presents at her other grandma's house. I saw her for  10 minutes  on there doorstep and gave her her presents. I asked her if she wanted to come back with me and she said yes, but my ex told her she didn't have to and that she didn't have to lie.

The next meeting in early January I waited at the drop off point and came away after half an hour as she didn't turn up. I then got an email to say she was there but it was a no show on my behalf which was a lie.

Today I turned up after a week of being told that my daughter didn't want to come. In a Skype last weekend after playing nicely on Skype my daughter (who's 5) said out of the blue "I don't like you daddy"  Her mum  who was with her during the Skype and always is, said in an email afterwards "in case you didn't hear it she said she didn't like you" I can't make her like us both.

I turned up this weekend to collect my daughter only to find she only wanted to play with me for an hour at the play centre supervised. When I asked her to come with me as arranged she said she wanted to go to her mums parents to see their new dog.

This is the third contact order that's been breached. She has also changed my daughters name by deed poll to her new husbands surname. I was not consulted about this and would  not have consented as I have parental responsibility.

I've no option but to go back to court as the contact order has been breached. I'd like opinions please and any body's experiences of the following.

1- Diverting CSA payments into a savings account-its wrong I'm paying but not seeing her. I still want to contribute but would save the money and give it to her as required not line her mums pockets.
2-challenging  fraudulent deed poll name changes-we weren't married but I'm on the birth cert.with PR.
3- Am I wasting my time challenging the contact order.? The 3rd one now.!!!!
4- Parental alienation is obviously happening- any experiences.

My whole family is not seeing her now my parents have seen her for 5 hours since November 2015.where they used to have a loving relationship with her.

This has been ongoing since Sept 2014

1, The law requires you to either come to an agreement with your ex, or she can put in CMS. You need to pay her into the account details she provides.
Any money changing hands has no legal bearing on Child Arrangements. Its only when arrangements exist, they are considered when doing a calculation, as staying contact reduces the amount you pay.

2, Contact your local CAB on this, you should be able to get free 30 min advise from a local Solicitor.

3, There is to little detail on here for me to have an opinion. As there has been 3 orders, I think it best if we take this outside the forum, so there is no risk of identifying anyone in the case. Ill need to know the history on all the orders, to work out what aspects has been ruled on ect. Ill send you a PM soon.

4, It comes down to if you can prove it or not.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breach of consent order sandman 7 7,375 01-25-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Contact Order Breach - C79/ Court Advice please MurphJ 2 3,613 10-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MurphJ
  Breach of Court Order Elliottdavies7 5 6,822 09-23-2018, 05:48 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Advice on breach of order Naive 6 6,494 09-13-2018, 10:53 PM
  breach of court order/human rights karlsmith2k 1 2,569 09-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  How do I self represent following breach of final contact order? henryho 11 11,821 07-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Bluebear
  Breach of court order 4 weeks after final order TheDetective 5 6,133 06-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: invisibleintellectual
  Contact order breach Marky06 4 4,992 03-15-2018, 10:46 PM
  Child arrangement order breach jamez2018 19 21,387 01-14-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: jamez2018
  breach of child arrangements order jasgas 0 1,972 01-14-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: jasgas