Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Best of Separated Dads
It's been mentioned before, but I think now is a good time to create a stickied thread that links to some of the best posts we've had on the SD Forums.

Whether its highly informative, advice from the heart, or just sheer inspiration and ballsiness, this thread is to immortalise those posts so future Separated Dads can catch-up and get good advice straight away.

Please suggest posts you think deserve to be included, and I will edit this post to include the links.

The first entry has to be from Drew65 who spoke from the heart, and gave honest but truly inspiring advice to a Dad questioning whether it was all Doom and Gloom.

Is it All Doom and Gloom?
http://www.separateddads.co.uk/forum/thr...ml#pid7166
Great shout to start this thread and having read the first entry with a tear in my eye it's just great to know there's support like this - only just joined so will post my query in the right thread!
(11-06-2017, 11:43 AM)Yellow33 Wrote: Great shout to start this thread and having read the first entry with a tear in my eye it's just great to know there's support like this - only just joined so will post my query in the right thread!

As a new Member and Parents of a Wonderful Son, my Hubby and I have just had a sit down talk and catch up about recent goings on.  We have just deduced that life does indeed go on and we can all survive this.  Our Son is young enough to carry on and start his life again - however he sees fit - we will always be right behind him no matter what.

This last week has floored all of us and the shock is just like when my Dad died - it feels like someone has died....

But grief eases and so will this and we will be able to pick up the pieces, fight on and have a life.

Anny x