Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice needed
The only fiddle she can be on is to say that you aren't paying her and seek arrears. This is why you need proof of payment.

CMS will make her provide bank account details. So your reason for going to them is sound.

If she is on benefits she keeps child maintenance regardless with no change to her benefit entitlement.

CSA is no more it is now CMS
I thought there was something in the rules about how if you have evidence of requesting her bank details, and she refuses to provide them, it is on her and after a set time the CMS cannot chase you for it?
Oh I have all the messages etc from when I asked her , I've saved everything including all about access etc too. Should of seeked advice from the off
Cheers for your help mate

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)