Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem in my life
Hello I'm Peter from Poland and live with me wife and two soons 10 and 15 years old in in-law‘s house. My in- law's they are good people and I have anything against them. As I said, we live in two rooms in that house. We also have separated kitchen and bathroom, but it is not enough for development of our children. There is one more problem which is very important - my wife is very nervous. Sometimes, when we argue, my wife uses an argument that we live in her parents’ house and says that I can move out if I have any problem. Obviously I don’t want to do that, because I don’t want to leave my sons. I try to avoid them to hear that, but sometimes I can’t and they hear everything. I think such quarrels have really bad influence on their psyche. I told my wife that if she has something against me, she doesn’t need to speak about it in the presence of children. She tries to avoid that, but after some time she doesn’t pay attention on it and we start argue again. After that, I reproach her that when we quarrel, she uses fact that we live at her parents' house and tells me to move out. I think that in some way I’m also guilty about the situation between us and all these things have bad affect on our relationship and children. I feel very bad due to all these situations and place that we live. Moreover, I am neurotic and feel discriminated. In my opinion, the best thing that we can do is to move to our own, new house. I believe that our marital relations would be better and children will grow in a good environment. As I said before, my low salary don’t let me to complete building the house soon. That’s why I’m asking you for help, even the smallest support will make me achieve my goal. Thank you very much for your help. Please look on my campaign https://gogetfunding.com/help-peters-fam...heir-home/     Peter