Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
increasing contact
Hi, Have taken ex back to court to increase contact. Overnight stays , holiday time , midweek etc.  I have my children overnight at least 10 times and they enjoy staying . first couple of times they were upset when tired at bedtime. Now my ex has had court papers she has now suddenly refused overnight stays saying my 5 year old boy is very anxious ,upset and doesnt want to stay. Surely when it goes back to court in a months time and the fact they have stayed at least 10 times already and enjoy it courts will see through this . Its incredible like reading a text book as i knew she would stop overnight stays as well.
(02-09-2017, 06:33 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: Hi, Have taken ex back to court to increase contact. Overnight stays , holiday time , midweek etc.  I have my children overnight at least 10 times and they enjoy staying . first couple of times they were upset when tired at bedtime. Now my ex has had court papers she has now suddenly refused overnight stays saying my 5 year old boy is very anxious ,upset and doesnt want to stay. Surely when it goes back to court in a months time and the fact they have stayed at least 10 times already and enjoy it courts will see through this . Its incredible like reading a text book as i knew she would stop overnight stays as well.

That fact that she has allowed overnight stays in the past, now means its up to her to show reason to change it.

Whatever her reason, if you do not agree, have it set down for "Finding of Fact".

Either she proves it, or the court can not consider it.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(02-09-2017, 08:54 PM)MarkR Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 06:33 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: Hi, Have taken ex back to court to increase contact. Overnight stays , holiday time , midweek etc.  I have my children overnight at least 10 times and they enjoy staying . first couple of times they were upset when tired at bedtime. Now my ex has had court papers she has now suddenly refused overnight stays saying my 5 year old boy is very anxious ,upset and doesnt want to stay. Surely when it goes back to court in a months time and the fact they have stayed at least 10 times already and enjoy it courts will see through this . Its incredible like reading a text book as i knew she would stop overnight stays as well.

That fact that she has allowed overnight stays in the past, now means its up to her to show reason to change it.

Whatever her reason, if you do not agree, have it set down for "Finding of Fact".

Now not only did i not get overnight contact, i text her yesterday about having them this weekend during day and has completely blanked me and if doesnt get back to me has breached court order as meant to have them. Seems like woman can do what they want as theres nothing i can do until i am due in court next month meaning my kids suffer as well by being denied the right to see their dad. All because i have taken her to court to get more access. She is clearly also waiting for me to slip up and get a  reaction like 2 years ago when false allegations were made and i got in trouble for texting. Its unfair system
(02-17-2017, 10:24 AM)warwickshire1 Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 08:54 PM)MarkR Wrote:

Now not only did i not get overnight contact, i text her yesterday about having them this weekend during day and has completely blanked me and if doesnt get back to me has breached court order as meant to have them. Seems like woman can do what they want as theres nothing i can do until i am due in court next month meaning my kids suffer as well by being denied the right to see their dad. All because i have taken her to court to get more access. She is clearly also waiting for me to slip up and get a  reaction like 2 years ago when false allegations were made and i got in trouble for texting. Its unfair system

The first time any aspect of the order is not followed, put in a C79, applicaiton for Enforcment.

If you can on your phone, get text delivered or read reports, and photo them.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
I am already due in court next month and this is why she is being like this. She has now stopped all contact after I said she breached and now says I have and I drink alcohol in front of my children and it upsets them . It's completely made up and untrue and seems like I have to go without seeing my kids till we are in court next month. She is trying to get a reaction and cause trouble just cause I want to see my kids more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Timescales for increasing contact Rabbit 7 7,374 04-22-2018, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000