Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Court enforcement for ex preventing contact?
My ex wife recently told me my son was not wanting to visit=
On the evening of Friday 6thJanuary, and after missed or shortened contacts, ***** came to me for help with anxiety and an eating disorder and made several disclosures about his relationship with you. 

He has spoken not just to me but to other members of our family about his anxiety of which his contact with you seems to be a trigger.

My concern right now is with *****’s health and I have done the following;-

I have written to the court to explain in detail why, as of Friday 20th January 2017 I am stopping contact for *****.   This is what ***** wants at the moment and we need to give him the space and time he needs to feel healthier.  

I have engaged the charity ‘Young Minds’ who are now supporting us with literature and a telephone consultation with a mental health nurse to help ***** moving forward.

I have engaged the GP for health advice and a referral to Camhs.

I have engaged Social Services MASH team who are in contact with *****’s school to action universal support services.

I understand this must be a difficult email to read and I will do all I can to help *****get through this with the help of family and professionals.  I know ***** has blocked you from his mobile, email and social media.  Please respect his decision at this time.

If you could keep any response or communication to my email address, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

I was never informed of any illness. This has been apparently going on a long time. My son has suddenly got into girls and as a 13 year old boy, more than likely would rather spend time with his mates.
This is another example of preventing him coming to mine. My daughter still comes to mine as per the court order. I cannot contact my son and am relying on what my ex wife is telling me.
She was recently trying to get me to pay for things that she has always paid for: she also booked a weeks holiday in half term when I am due to spend half of this time with them, as per the courts order.
I have heard nothing in over a month from the teams that's she states she has involved.

I am thinking an enforcement order is necessary.
Any advice?

Regards,
J
(02-09-2017, 07:02 PM)Jordan3005 Wrote: My ex wife recently told me my son was not wanting to visit=
On the evening of Friday 6thJanuary, and after missed or shortened contacts, ***** came to me for help with anxiety and an eating disorder and made several disclosures about his relationship with you. 

He has spoken not just to me but to other members of our family about his anxiety of which his contact with you seems to be a trigger.

My concern right now is with *****’s health and I have done the following;-

I have written to the court to explain in detail why, as of Friday 20th January 2017 I am stopping contact for *****.   This is what ***** wants at the moment and we need to give him the space and time he needs to feel healthier.  

I have engaged the charity ‘Young Minds’ who are now supporting us with literature and a telephone consultation with a mental health nurse to help ***** moving forward.

I have engaged the GP for health advice and a referral to Camhs.

I have engaged Social Services MASH team who are in contact with *****’s school to action universal support services.

I understand this must be a difficult email to read and I will do all I can to help *****get through this with the help of family and professionals.  I know ***** has blocked you from his mobile, email and social media.  Please respect his decision at this time.

If you could keep any response or communication to my email address, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

I was never informed of any illness. This has been apparently going on a long time. My son has suddenly got into girls and as a 13 year old boy, more than likely would rather spend time with his mates.
This is another example of preventing him coming to mine. My daughter still comes to mine as per the court order. I cannot contact my son and am relying on what my ex wife is telling me.
She was recently trying to get me to pay for things that she has always paid for: she also booked a weeks holiday in half term when I am due to spend half of this time with them, as per the courts order.
I have heard nothing in over a month from the teams that's she states she has involved.

I am thinking an enforcement order is necessary.
Any advice?

Regards,
J

Put  it on a C79, Application for Enforcement.

How old is your Court Order, without any detail what might identify you or anyone in your case, Do you live in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland and how old was the child when the order was made?

The fact that a Court Order Exists, it can only be changed by a Court.

It is not longer her decision to make, and the correct way to go about this, would of been an Applicaiton to Vary the Order.

She would have to show significant reason for this.

If its the childs "wishes and desires" she is now running with, the information I have asked you for will decide if that aspect of the Order was already considered when it was made.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  court order enforcement - personal experiences kettleman 6 3,187 03-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Chi21965
  An urgent request -- preventing access to my daughter yannis 7 4,653 08-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR