Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prohibited steps order
Hi applied for a pso as mother moving away with kids only found our recently from my kids this all done without my knowledge new schools new home etc this will stop all contact I saw them every sat before its hour and half away and as I dnot drive she told kids she won't be dropping them off I will have to go there if I wanna see them any advice great how long process's takes any chance I can prevent the move thanks
(02-10-2017, 07:02 AM)sutty72 Wrote: Hi applied for a pso as mother moving away with kids only found our recently from my kids this all done without my knowledge new schools new home etc this will stop all contact I saw them every sat before its hour and half away and as I dnot drive she told kids she won't be dropping them off I will have to go there if I wanna see them any advice great how long process's takes any chance I can prevent the move thanks

If you can evidance that the move it going to take place before a normaly application would be heard (in most places you get a date in about 2 weeks, for a date in about 2 weeks time), then contact the Court Office.

You might have to request its fast tracked as an Urgent Application.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Got till July as that's end of school year that's wen they go start new schools was also told there was nothing I could do if it's an internal move within UK unlike abroad
(02-11-2017, 10:55 AM)sutty72 Wrote: Got till July as that's end of school year that's wen they go start new schools was also told there was nothing I could do if it's an internal move within UK unlike abroad

It does not matter that its an internal move, its the fact that it is going to take limit your child's right to contact means it should run. Its making your existing arrangements unworkable.

The starting point of your Child Arrangements Application would be your ex having to show that the move it better for the child, and reason why the child should not be able to have normal contact with you.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next steps if ex does not adhere to prohibited steps order grayzo123 2 2,979 07-27-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Specific issue or prohibited steps? TheDetective 8 7,495 07-15-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  MIAM's and Prohibited Steps Order Grupetto 1 2,826 08-29-2017, 08:10 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  PSO - Prohibited Steps Order AnomDad 4 6,251 06-22-2017, 02:43 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  C100 - Non molestation & prohibited steps curlyfryz 1 4,079 01-17-2017, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Frisbos