Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not return child to bording school
hi all I just need a bit of quick advice.my daughter is on a section 31 order she will be 16 this year and she has overnight contact with me my wife and our children I had no involvement in the court processes she don't want to go back to her placement what can I do or what may happened if she don't go back? many thanks..

Members email has been removed from this post by Mark R, to prevent the members identity being known as the post mentions the fact that his daughter is subject to a Section 31 Order.
(02-10-2017, 03:49 PM)antony Wrote: hi all I just need a bit of quick advice.my daughter is on a section 31 order she will be 16 this year and she has overnight contact with me my wife and our children I had no involvement in the court processes she don't want to go back to her placement what can I do or what may happened if she don't go back? many thanks..

Members email has been removed from this post by Mark R, to prevent the members identity being known as the post mentions the fact that his daughter is subject to a Section 31 Order.

In this situation I am going to advise you seek legal advise.

My suggestion would be your local CAB, as often they can get you a free 30 min chat will a local Solicitor.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(02-10-2017, 03:49 PM)antony Wrote: hi all I just need a bit of quick advice.my daughter is on a section 31 order she will be 16 this year and she has overnight contact with me my wife and our children I had no involvement in the court processes she don't want to go back to her placement what can I do or what may happened if she don't go back? many thanks..

ok did I do something wrong?? if so im really sorry

(02-10-2017, 04:24 PM)antony Wrote:

ok did I do something wrong?? if so im really sorry

When there is a court order involving a minor, there is limitations on who can know about it. As your email address could identify you, I removed it to protect you from any possible legal action for disclosing the information.

There is a way to Private Message or Email people via the site, clicking on their user name, if people do not want things in public view.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Child Acting Up at School torontodad 1 2,982 03-28-2017, 08:02 PM
Last Post: LTCDAD
  Wife didnt return home with kids after holiday saddad 1 3,804 08-21-2016, 08:50 AM
Last Post: MarkR