Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
abiltiy to parent
Hi Fathers, I have had contact with my son for a while now But I feel he is not getting the parenting he needs from my ex. She has 5 kids 5 different fathers a part time job and a college course. she spends all her cash on tattoos and takes my son no where. Often he is baby sat by her friends. I want to go back to court and gain custody of my son as I know I have more time attention and care to give him than she can. I surrendered residency in the first court case but have P.R. anyone got advice or experience would really help as I have to go to court unrepresented ? Huh
(02-19-2017, 04:41 AM)Dadwithoutacause Wrote: Hi Fathers, I have had contact with my son for a while now But I feel he is not getting the parenting he needs from my ex. She has 5 kids 5 different fathers a part time job and a college course. she spends all her cash on tattoos and takes my son no where. Often he is baby sat by her friends. I want to go back to court and gain custody of my son as I know I have more time attention and care to give him than she can. I surrendered residency in the first court case but have P.R. anyone got advice or experience would really help as I have to go to court unrepresented ? Huh

It will not help with Residance, unless its a lot of time, but under the guildlines, if your avalaible at a time your ex is using Child Care, you should get that time.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.