Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which court form do I need to complete?
Sorry if this is a really stupid question...

Long story short, after 10 years my ex has stopped me seeing my daughter. I was never named on the birth certificate (my fault for not sorting sooner I know, but was never an issue), so I don't have PR.

I have been to a MIAM but my ex has refused to go, so they have signed off page 19 of the C100.

Basically can I sort contact and PR at the same time, or do I have to do an order for PR first, and then apply for contact at a later date?

I can't afford a solicitor so am going to have to represent myself so need all the help and advice I can!
(03-01-2017, 03:29 PM)adam112 Wrote: Sorry if this is a really stupid question...

Long story short, after 10 years my ex has stopped me seeing my daughter. I was never named on the birth certificate (my fault for not sorting sooner I know, but was never an issue), so I don't have PR.

I have been to a MIAM but my ex has refused to go, so they have signed off page 19 of the C100.

Basically can I sort contact and PR at the same time, or do I have to do an order for PR first, and then apply for contact at a later date?

I can't afford a solicitor so am going to have to represent myself so need all the help and advice I can!

Fill in the c100, asking for PR and a Child Arrangments Order.

If you need an opinion on the way forward, more detail is needed

How long has contact been stopped and what reason she saying?
What contact have you had in the past?
How old is the Child, and are you in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland (differnt rules on how the age of a child can come into it)
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Complete mess and don't know what to do Alismudge 4 4,816 10-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000