Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hi few weeks ago my x left and i have not seen my 13 month old girl,, i been asking and asking now she reported me for hassament

Welcome to the forum.

What exactly is it you look us to help you with or advise you on?

his message isnt that clear

but im assuming he wants advice on what to do to see his daughter and how to get around his ex trying to get him done for harrassment

though if you have a child with someone i wouldnt consider hassling them for contact actually harassment and if she tries to get you arrest it might well be something worth bringing up in court

so first thing you need to do is file a c100 form and a c1 form if you dont have PR and a c4 form if you dont know her address

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)