Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C100 Application False Statement

I suggest you go for full residency and at least for a PSO.

Do not just sit tight. If your ex keeps the children you have a big problem.

Apply at least for that PSO preventing your ex from changing school and preventing her from removing the children. Check with your lawyer.

The court would most likely issue this to prevent things from escalating while the case is in court.

That to my view its worth doing asap.


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C100 / Position Statement analoguehead 3 4,614 04-01-2019, 11:29 PM
Last Post: analoguehead
  Can I withdraw the C100 application? any pro or cons please Dadof2 3 11,612 08-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: MarkR

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)