Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oddness
(03-28-2017, 04:10 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: I have now received a few emails (over 70) from my ex......

Shes stating that I am sleeping with men, women and everything else
Shes stating that I am the father of my new partners child (kid is 10 years old and I just got with my partner in August)
She wont negotiate at all on access
She continues to berate me in almost all emails.

I am just going to assume this is normal.....

I sort of want to say congratulations as it sounds like your having a ball... i'm not judging Tongue  but if your getting that much sex with men, women and everything else ... good on you! Wink

Seriously though - normal response - she trying to get you to bite and then she'll stick you with non molestation order... so be super calm.. you can see that you not responding is getting to her

Keep all these emails

As for non negotiation on access... she may not want to with you but she'll have to in mediation or in front of a judge and your alleged amazing sex life ;-) or anything else in your life will have no bearing on her wishes to not let you see your kid - she will be ordered to do so
(03-28-2017, 07:27 PM)LTCDAD Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 04:10 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: I have now received a few emails (over 70) from my ex......

Shes stating that I am the father of my new partners child (kid is 10 years old and I just got with my partner in August)

I sort of want to say congratulations as it sounds like your having a ball... i'm not judging Tongue  but if your getting that much sex with men, women and everything else ... good on you! Wink

Seriously though - normal response - she trying to get you to bite and then she'll stick you with non molestation order... so be super calm.. you can see that you not responding is getting to her

Keep all these emails

Im still wondering what the "everything else" is? I never got that choice...
Where does one get this...everything else?

prey tell sir as it sounds like you are getting it more than most! Smile
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Keep all these emails

As for non negotiation on access... she may not want to with you but she'll have to in mediation or in front of a judge and your alleged amazing sex life ;-) or anything else in your life will have no bearing on her wishes to not let you see your kid - she will be ordered to do so

She has declined mediation and we are back in court for a hearing in June - in the meantime its been hinted that we MAY want to attempt to come up with something that we BOTH agree on - but this is being completely negated by the fact that shes really not willing to negotiate from anything other than 2 years supervised contact with Alcohol Testing each time and now steadfastly is accusing me of having a 10 year old kid!

As for the sex - Jeez!  I have issues enough with one sex - never mine anything else!

(03-28-2017, 07:28 PM)Drew65 Wrote:

Keep all these emails

Im still wondering what the "everything else" is? I never got that choice...
Where does one get this...everything else?

prey tell sir as it sounds like you are getting it more than most! Smile

Probably Giraffes or some other Small Furry Animal Wink
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Dont say that, you will get a law suit for that giraffe recently on facebook as everyone waited for it to give birth...youll be named as the father next Smile
Advice & opinions on this forum are offered informally, without any assumption of liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.
If he is the father of the giraffe, he gets a supervised visit every other weekend at the Zoo.... oh wait.... that's what most of of us have now :-)
(03-29-2017, 11:38 AM)LTCDAD Wrote: If he is the father of the giraffe, he gets a supervised visit every other weekend at the Zoo.... oh wait.... that's what most of of us have now :-)

If I want unsupervised do I have to file a C/100 and wait for a Section 7?
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Mate,
I'm still not clear why you only have supervised contact with your daughter (not the giraffe)

I re-read the whole thread .... is it really because you have a new GF and the ex insists on "2 years supervised contact with Alcohol Testing each time and now steadfastly is accusing me of having a 10 year old kid!"

Has any formal body (social services, court) told you, you cannot have unsupervised contact? or is it just the ex?
(03-29-2017, 12:21 PM)LTCDAD Wrote: Mate,
I'm still not clear why you only have supervised contact with your daughter (not the giraffe)

I re-read the whole thread .... is it really because you have a new GF and the ex insists on "2 years supervised contact with Alcohol Testing each time and now steadfastly is accusing me of having a 10 year old kid!"

Has any formal body (social services, court) told you, you cannot have unsupervised contact? or is it just the ex?

I was convicted of a crime a few years ago (it was more blown out of proportion than it needed to be for what it was) - ex knew about it (she was the one that reported me, and reported me again for alleged negligence when she wanted me out the house!), and we stayed together, I used to work from home a lot so she could go out and work and we had someone there to look after my daughter.

Then after 3 years she decided she didnt want to be with me anymore - now citing the alleged conviction and the fact that I am "Chronic" alcoholic (definition of a Chronic Alcoholic is 60+ units per week - I couldnt do that it would kill me), and the alleged negligence (which was NFA'd by the police after she broke my ribs).

So at the moment its only my ex that insists on two years of supervised reported sessions - with alcohol testing both before and after - and a whole HOST of additional strings and then I MIGHT in time get to have my kid overnight.

So I launched a C/100 - whilst this is going on and all her allegations I get to see my daughter over Facetime (for her age its crap - shes too young and looking at other stuff to be interested) - and I have arranged my hair strand, liver function and all other tests to prove I am not that bad a dad.  I also have a Section 7 and 16 being done at some point.

Other than that - life is awesome.
Dude, buy the sound of it, its because of HER you would be drinking!