Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last straw
by law you cant actually just take your daughter away from the mum

you need a court order

if you just take her then you could be arrested for kidnapping no matter how much of a risk her mum is

becareful as the mother might be looking for an excuse to  Screw u over

Moderated: Please don't swear on the forums
is there a specific name for it or it just called a court order thankyou
its a c100 and on the form put residency order
ok cheers cornish Smile

form can be printed off from there

or ringing your local court and asking to pick one up also might work

also check how many copies of each paper you need.

i had to file 3 pages of each and it depends on the court policy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)