Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(03-29-2017, 06:15 PM)father ted Wrote: Ok
So how could we plan to build up a bit of momentum such that if you did put your petition up we can make the most of the 6months?

What can we do to get as many dads and moms and grandparents calling out for a change to the way the family courts operate...

I have a pending one, as following my children now living with me, Child Benefit can take up to 3 months under current processing times, where there is no cooperation from the ex, and Child Tax Credits a bit less.

I want the law changed, so that the Resident Parent only has 14 days to report a change, if who the child lives with changes.

Under the current system, they can get 4-6 weeks Child Benefit and Tax Credits, what then becomes an overpayment they have to pay back, costing the Tax Payer,a nd delaying the Resident Parent gettting what the law says they should have coming in.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Draft divorce petition AK2018 8 9,189 10-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Last Post: AK2018

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)