Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice on forms required for enforcement and variation
Hi,

i need to apply for enforcement of existing order which is consistently being ignored by ex wife. i know i need form C79 for this. can anyone help with what form i need for variation of existing order at the same time i.e. i want to change the way contact is done so i can pick up from school and return to school so that i need have no contact with the mother

thanks for any help
(03-28-2017, 05:56 PM)sloth Wrote: Hi,

i need to apply for enforcement of existing order which is consistently being ignored by ex wife. i know i need form C79 for this. can anyone help with what form i need for variation of existing order at the same time i.e. i want to change the way contact is done so i can pick up from school and return to school so that i need have no contact with the mother

thanks for any help

Without any detail what might identify you or anyone in your case in public view on the forum, more detail on the breach is needed.

I need to know what was ordered, when, when first broke, and how many times this has happed, as in law it will affect how to move forward.

Feel free to use Private Message by clicking on my ID, to keep detail out of public view.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(03-28-2017, 07:53 PM)MarkR Wrote:

thanks for any help

Without any detail what might identify you or anyone in your case in public view on the forum, more detail on the breach is needed.

I need to know what was ordered, when, when first broke, and how many times this has happed, as in law it will affect how to move forward.

Feel free to use Private Message by clicking on my ID, to keep detail out of public view.

replied on pm, thanks
(03-28-2017, 08:24 PM)sloth Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 07:53 PM)MarkR Wrote:

thanks for any help

replied on pm, thanks

I replied on PM. Legal issue on this case, order has been breached several times without being challenged, making it accepted in law.

Advise gave, renew order by seeking a variation, thus making the order enforceable again.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real quick advice required pl Dingle01902 10 10,528 11-13-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Enforcement/variation Naive 2 2,925 08-20-2018, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Filing C79 and C100 forms. davep 7 7,105 07-31-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: marky1974
  Advice required Lost_Dad 1 3,859 10-26-2016, 04:57 PM
  Advice Required - Problems Dropping Off Children. wilsons077 1 4,179 06-19-2016, 05:14 PM
  Advice Required on Access and location Knowledge DaleSkey 2 9,288 06-19-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: DaleSkey