Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Separated 4 years, multiple bad partner choices.
Ok, thank you.
Its going to be a very expensive process but i guess it will be worth it in the long run if it is successful, however if it is unsuccessful then she may try and limit how much I see them.
Altho tomorrow is Saturday, I am hoping that social services will be available to chat again.

Thanks for your help MarkR.

I honestly do appreciate it alot.

Regards.
(03-31-2017, 04:54 PM)Dazzagtir Wrote: Ok, thank you.
Its going to be a very expensive process but i guess it will be worth it in the long run if it is successful, however if it is unsuccessful then she may try and limit how much I see them.
Altho tomorrow is Saturday, I am hoping that social services will be available to chat again.

Thanks for your help MarkR.

I honestly do appreciate it alot.

Regards.

It does not have to be expencive. Speck to a Solicitor re Legal Aid, you might have enough for a None Molestation Order, what will get you Legal Aid.

If not, you can Self Represent. A lot of the process is statements that you have at least 2 weeks to do, where you can get advise from members here, or your local CAB etc.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Tomorrow is a big day I think, they are due to go back to their mothers tomorrow were that idiot is living with her.
Tommorrow I intend to drive to the social services office and soeak to someone, armed with print off of everything.
I imagine I will be told the usual spill that normal hard working fathers have zero rights.
I also intend to stop off at a family law solicitors a few doors down and ask a few questions.
If I was you I would fight to retain custody of the children so that they are influenced by you and not him.
Sorry about the lack of responce on here recently.
I have been entirely let down by social services etc, even citizens advice didnt want to know.!
Yesterday evening I was sat in my car in a tesco carpark with my 2 children in the car whilst my partner grabbed some shopping, my ex's thug partner appeared out of no where and stuck his head in my window and started making threats and name calling.
Very aggressive individual, it upset my 3 year old child in the back but he eventually walked away without any assault.
I rang 101 and recorded the incident but as usual they couldn't care less. :-(
I am genuinely losing sleep over this character living with my two other children, I cannot afford a solicitor or court fee's I really dont know what to do.
(05-20-2017, 06:27 PM)Dazzagtir Wrote: Sorry about the lack of responce on here recently.
I have been entirely let down by social services etc, even citizens advice didnt want to know.!
Yesterday evening I was sat in my car in a tesco carpark with my 2 children in the car whilst my partner grabbed some shopping, my ex's thug partner appeared out of no where and stuck his head in my window and started making threats and name calling.
Very aggressive individual, it upset my 3 year old child in the back but he eventually walked away without any assault.
I rang 101 and recorded the incident but as usual they couldn't care less. :-(
I am genuinely losing sleep over this character living with my two other children, I cannot afford a solicitor or court fee's I really dont know what to do.

See a Solicotor. You can get Legal Aid for a None Molestion Order.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
I didn't know that.
I didn't realise I could get legal aid to assist a none molestation order.
I will ring one first thing Monday morning.
Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex has had multiple partners since split. Should I worry? Redington 4 3,186 04-30-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: macnavi