Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP ME / ADVICE PLEASE
hi everyone

i have 2 kids 8 and 5 to my ex wife.
i am now remarried with 3 kids to my new wife.

for few years we have been back and forth to court and the current order is i get the on a saturday 1pm until sunday 4pm every other week. thats it.
they get on great at our house and with their siblings and they hate to go home.

i want to go back to court to get more contact, shared residency would be ideal!
i seen on another post that over the age of 2 should be allowed friday - sunday every other week and half the holidays.. how do i fight for this? also a weeknight too.

the problem is my ex wife is so spiteful and very jealous. she hates to see us all get on and she refuses to et the children talk about my wife. and she never ever texts me back regarding contact or extra time etc.

the judge who always deals with it seems to be pro woman and doesnt care about the dad at all. she even granted that my wife has to sit across the road from the collection point (a petrol station) and not be present for handover just so my ex doesnt have to see her. what kind of judge would agree to such pettiness 6 years later!?
she also has our 5 year old daughter brain washed saying that im going to come home to them soon and mummy and daddy had a miscarriage last year and it was a wee sister called eva (never happened!)

they also inform me they get biscuits for breakfast on a school morning and they spend every weekend they arent with e at their grannys.
she still is single if that matters.
i pay £40 child support weekly.
also im based in northern ireland. any help at all or advice greatly appreciated. thank you.
Stephen
(04-11-2017, 03:11 PM)stephen16 Wrote: hi everyone

i have 2 kids 8 and 5 to my ex wife.
i am now remarried with 3 kids to my new wife.

for few years we have been back and forth to court and the current order is i get the on a saturday 1pm until sunday 4pm every other week. thats it.
they get on great at our house and with their siblings and they hate to go home.

i want to go back to court to get more contact, shared residency would be ideal!
i seen on another post that over the age of 2 should be allowed friday - sunday every other week and half the holidays.. how do i fight for this? also a weeknight too.

the problem is my ex wife is so spiteful and very jealous. she hates to see us all get on and she refuses to et the children talk about my wife. and she never ever texts me back regarding contact or extra time etc.

the judge who always deals with it seems to be pro woman and doesnt care about the dad at all. she even granted that my wife has to sit across the road from the collection point (a petrol station) and not be present for handover just so my ex doesnt have to see her. what kind of judge would agree to such pettiness 6 years later!?
she also has our 5 year old daughter brain washed saying that im going to come home to them soon and mummy and daddy had a miscarriage last year and it was a wee sister called eva (never happened!)

they also inform me they get biscuits for breakfast on a school morning and they spend every weekend they arent with e at their grannys.
she still is single if that matters.
i pay £40 child support weekly.
also im based in northern ireland. any help at all or advice greatly appreciated. thank you.
Stephen

Got this also on PM, resonded to.

Any mods with a view on this, PM me and ill forward  you my comments on it.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.