Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
court tomorrow morning
Hi everyone,

its my first court appearance in the morning, contact order to see my daughter who I haven't seen or heard from since December. to say I'm anxious and feeling apprehensive is an understatement, I'm so freeking nervous its unreal. I'm representing myself and the advice on this site has been so valuable and needed I cant thank you guys enough.

I'm wondering if theres any last minute advice you guys can give me ? check list, conduct, questions I need to ask etc etc

thank you so much

kind regards

DeanRuby
"NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP".....Winston Churchill
(04-27-2017, 04:50 PM)DeanRuby Wrote: Hi everyone,

its my first court appearance in the morning, contact order to see my daughter who I haven't seen or heard from since December. to say I'm anxious and feeling apprehensive is an understatement, I'm so freeking nervous its unreal. I'm representing myself and the advice on this site has been so valuable and needed I cant thank you guys enough.

I'm wondering if theres any last minute advice you guys can give me ? check list, conduct, questions I need to ask etc etc

thank you so much

kind regards

DeanRuby

I would give consideration to removing the photo, as anything in public view can cause you problems if you ex or her legal team sees it.

It is better for you if there is nothing on here what can idenifty you or anyone else invovled in your case.

If any advise follows, as a Modorator on the Forum, I am duty bound to take the photo down using our access, or remove the thread.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
I removed the photo ... so i can add my comments

Good luck tomorrow...stay calm and always put the child first ... its not a opportunity to slag off the ex... they will want to see things are workable for the good of the kid
Hi,

My advise would be to get some good rest.
Try not to worry to much, little steps are also progress.

Let us know how you got on.

Best of luck!

F.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  last advice court tomorrow avadad 7 8,120 10-17-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Court Tomorrow Whatola 8 8,523 11-16-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Court tomorrow Simon123 3 5,798 01-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Last Post: RoJo1974
  Quick Question - Court Tomorrow.... Thechief 2 4,726 10-10-2016, 06:15 PM