Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice please
Dadone

"when she found out about new partner she locked herself in my flat and then tried to attack me... it went on and on for ages with abusive texts etc before it settled down again." - she has reverted to the playground mentality

"we have not had one problem when they have stayed with me and no complaints about anything have ever gone back to my ex." doesn't matter if it does - she's not the law. My kids always complain that i take their phones away at bedtime or won't let them stay up late - you have to be a dad and make decisions - those decisions would be the same if I was still with my ex or not. The next week they come here complaining about their mum... and i say " good for mum... same rules in this house"

"The odd thing is the kids are coming on holiday with me, my new partner and her daughter in August and that is agreed on" - nothing like a free holiday to sort out the loyalties .... :-) ... kids eh... good wifi and a warm swimming pool wins every time :-)
(05-04-2017, 07:57 AM)LTCDAD Wrote: Dadone

"when she found out about new partner she locked herself in my flat and then tried to attack me... it went on and on for ages with abusive texts etc before it settled down again." - she has reverted to the playground mentality

"we have not had one problem when they have stayed with me and no complaints about anything have ever gone back to my ex." doesn't matter if it does - she's not the law. My kids always complain that i take their phones away at bedtime or won't let them stay up late - you have to be a dad and make decisions - those decisions would be the same if I was still with my ex or not. The next week they come here complaining about their mum... and i say " good for mum... same rules in this house"

"The odd thing is the kids are coming on holiday with me, my new partner and her daughter in August and that is agreed on" - nothing like a free holiday to sort out the loyalties .... :-) ... kids eh... good wifi and a warm swimming pool wins every time :-)

Thanks to everyone who has replied with advice , very helpful.